conception

edited February 2011 in Getting pregnant
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant. Does anyone have any helpful tips to make it happen soon?

Comments

• Have fun with it & dont think about it :) but probably take prenatal vitamins & lay still for a while after intercourse hips elevated so the cum can travel
  • Thanks. We have a 2 yr old already but he came as a surprise so I'm kinda anxious about planning for the next and can't wait. I'm trying not to get crazy with ovulation and all that stuff but I'm excited. My husband did not want any more kids...he finally changed his mind so I guess I want to hurry before he changes it again.
  • Get the My days app on an android system to count your days........
  • Go to www.ovulation-calendar.net it helps me a lot. Using this calendar its how a got pregnant soon. At first time of using it
  • @praying4our3rd...maybe and hoping!! Good luck to you.
    Thanks everyone.
  • Well i gave up! Lol then my next cycle i conceived. I took a test on thanksgiving because i was certain i was preggo. It was neg and i cried all the way home from my dads. Then in dec when i was supposed to start i had a test left over and said what the heck it will be neg. But it was pos!