How 2 Reduce Back Pains

edited February 2011 in June 2011
Im 22 weeks preggo & im experiencing xtreme bck pains. Any suggestions on ways 2 help minimize da pain?

Comments

• The only thing that helps me is finding a comfortable position to lay in.
  • I tried my bck n bth sides but I really wana lay on my stomach.
  • You should try a belly belt they help support the weight and reduce back pain.
  • I sleep on the couch.... and a couple pillows under my back.... that really helps and soooo comfortable....
  • I'm having the same problem it feels like my tailbone is bruised and sore I take a pillow fold it and place it between my legs and lay on my left side or u can get the pregnancy pillow if it gets worse go to ya doctor
  • @kcoolzchic if it is comfy for you its ok to sleep on your tummy.
  • I hear u, in 20wks an have terrible bak pains before i go to sleep i put icyhot on my lower bak it feels so good!
  • I used to sleep w 2 pillows (stacked) but now i use 1 to support my back. I also bought a back support in e office & put my legs up whenever i can.
  • Stretch! Im 30wks nd Mine has been feeling better. I do this one where I stand like 2ft from my sink then hold the counter and bend towards it from my hips, keeping my knees straight. arching my back (sticking my belly out) then move my hips side to side. Alternate between sucking ur belly up and pushing it out... it helps loosen everything that gets all pinched up. U can also do it on all 4s.

• Good advice and explaining how to streatch. My siatic is bothering me and everyone says strearch but mot sure how. So thank u @mommy2audrey..
  • @kaylin your welcome glad I could help!