Baby Shower Game Ideas 4 a...

edited May 2011 in Baby showers
Beach themed shower...its in a restaurant located in the back of a hotel on the beach...the sitting area (where u eat) is half tiled & the rest sand...i have no idea what games 2 have...i wanna make it fun & to stick with the theme...the only one i could think of is musical towels :/ lol...can anybody else give me some ideas?? PLZZ <3.

Comments

• Beach ball shoe tie... u put beach ball under a big t shirt n who ever can tie shoes first wins
  • @mommyto1soontob2 awwwwwwwwwwwww i love it!!! thanx!!! ill be using that 1... :)
  • Bottle race. Fill bottle with punch or dark liquid and see who can down first.
  • Beach ball toss- This activity can be used to break the ice in the beginning of the baby shower. Hand a beach ball to one person in the circle and have them state their name and something about them. They can name a hobby or anything interesting.
    They then will toss it to another person in the circle to do the same. You can also have them state how they know the mommy to be. After everyone has had a turn, pass the ball around for everyone to sign and give a baby wish.

• Love the beach ball shoe tie!