Due sometime in October!! :-)

edited February 2011 in October 2011
So my last period started on January 8th and we decided that after it was over we would stop using protection and eureka!!! I missed my period and three pregnancy tests later (all positive) we are pregnant! and we couldn't be happier. Though I am not sure of or exact due date yet I think its around the 20th. Anyone else out there due around my time?

Comments

• Due in mid September. Congrats! Best of luck to ya!
  • My last one was jan 8th also and tested pos. Sat and on Monday. This thing says I'm due oct 15 I have yet to call the doctor I think I'm going to wait a week or two to call unless something happens that isn't normal.
  • I called and made my first sonogram appt. They made it for march 1 they also schedule the first doctor checkup too. Everything I had read said to immediately call and make doctor appt. With OB/GYN my doctor happens to be family friend and he said that's the next step after a positive read on the ept.
  • im due oct. 8th. x
  • Wow first day of my last period was jan 8th too. We are due around october 15th. Congrats!!!!
  • Let's exchange emails for support since we are due around same time. Mine is dwhite0414@gmail.com
  • @ncblink , @Mindy_ty & @hazel414.
    Congratulations! :)(:
    My last period was January 8th & I missed my period on the 5th which is also when I tested negative =\. I'm currently waiting to test again but I'm so nervous & just wanted to mention this because I'd be due Oct 15th as well :)
    Hopefully I'm jumping on the band wagon asap!

• Im duee exactly october 20th :) congrats
  • @hopefulmommytobe I tested on the 5th too and received a negative. Baby dust to you!!!!
  • @hazel414.
    Shew really?
    I have yet to test again.
    But I want to. Did you have implantation bleeding at all?
    What were your symptoms. & why did you decide to test again?
    Sorry, lol I'm really surprised there's someone going through what I am.
  • No I did not have implantation bleeding and I was looking for it. My breast have been extremely tender and I have been really constipated. Also my energy levels seem to be lower than usual. I decided to test again because my period never came and I wanted to be sure.
  • Oh how exciting.
    I definitely know that feeling of barely NO energy.
    My friends can definitely tell a difference too.
    I have cramps here & there with no bleeding.
    And too many things bother me to count.
    I've been pregnant before so I know how it feels but I ended up having a miscarriage at 5w. I'd b 4w4d today if I am & I thought that's why it wouldn't show.

What test did you use?
    I used first response the first time.
  • edited February 2011
    I used clear blue digital. I have been irritable so I know exactly what you mean. Keep me posted, add my email address :-)
  • @ncblink I called the first time I prgnant I was right away but since my doctor doesn't get me in till 8 weeks I figured I would wait till next week and make one. Also is everyones cramps real bad sometimes. I get some here and there too and some of them can be really painful but they aren't as bad and as constent as the first time I had a mc?
  • Yeah, its so obvious.
    I know I am. I just need the proof!
    Its nerve wrecking lol
    Ok cool, I did.
    Mine is ; baines129@gmail.com
  • My cramps have been here and there. Like when I sneeze and blow my nose. Its more like my ovaries that hurt. My doc says its completely normal. My email is nckblink@yahoo.com
  • @ncblink. What day was your missed period
  • I have roughly a 30 day cycle so the 7th or 8th.
  • I keep getting negative tests and my period is late. My dates are about the same as yours. Also I have symptoms of pregnancy so I'm hoping and praying my husband and I are
  • Hmmm...not sure why negative. What tests have you used? The first response wad the easiest for me to read cause the line was clearer. Ept sucked though
  • Im due around the 7th :D i used 2 diff tests one was 89p for 2 and the other 99p, i tested 7days after m/p and all came back posative :D x
  • @ncblink. I have used everything from first response six days sooner to dollar store test
  • Due oct 7. Im 5 wks 5 days
  • @redchrisco I have neevr experiened what you are. It may just be that the stress of knowing has caused your period to be delayed or it may be that you are pregnant and it's just not showing I read an article last night that said most pregnancy tests won't show on a pee test until a week after a missed period.
  • @ncblink. I am still waiting, Im planning on waiting a week or so and if still my period doesn't show up, I'll take another test and hope its a positive, but if not I'll get a blood test done and see where that goes. My neighbor just found out she is pregnant and told me yesterday afternoon. And the day before that my best friend had her baby girl...seems like when you want one so bad, they are everywhere you turn..):
  • edited February 2011
    @redchrisco I totally understand what you mean. This was just our first time trying and we got it but in the weeks I had to wait to see if the test was positive or not i found out 2 of my friends were oregnant and I met one person who was at 8 months so I felt like it was either a sign from God that we were or it was cruelness! :-D
  • @ncblink. yea, exactly!!! My closest cousin had her 1st baby december 31st and I was there with her in delivery room. It was so wonderful, but just made it hurt worse. Most of my friends I went to high school with are already having there 2nd and 3rd babies, so that doesnt help either whenever i see them.
  • My due date. Is oct 8thh my fisrt daugher was born four years ago its been along time so I'm getting back into the habit
  • im due first week of october for my first..congrats!! =D>
  • LOL THAT'S SO EXCITING EXPECTING MOMS I'M DUE FOR MY FIRST CHILD OCTOBER 24 I'M A LITTLE SCARED NOT SURE WHAT TO EXPECT