20 wks & 3 days today. so excited half way there.

edited May 2011 in October 2011
I'm half way there and so can't wait. My boys & husband are very excited to. We picked out the room decor for our little boy and we are starting to get things together. We are planning our baby shower and did our baby registry's. We picked Mickey Mouse for the theme & the color scheme is red, black, & white. We wanted something different. We are going to name him Bentley Harold. We already have 3 boys and we wanted something different for his name as well. Hope all of your pregnancies are going well.

We are kinda a little worried because my placenta in still where the opening of the cervix would be at and our lil boy is weighing bigger then what he should be. So they are going to keep monitoring me to see if the placenta moves and they are worried bout high blood pressure as well due to me having very bad and constant headaches. I just hope they don't have to put me on bed rest again with this pregnancy too. I've been on bed rest with my others as well. But if the placenta doesn't move & if I have high blood pressure they are just going to schedule a c-section, which is new for me because I delivered vaginally with my other 3 so I am a little scared. Thanks for listening all.

Good luck with all of you ladies & hope all is going well for all of you.

Comments