work is becoming annoying....ugh

edited May 2011 in September 2011
people stupidity seem to be at an all time high at work...they are just so frustrating and lazy...anyone else work environment becoming tough to deal with???

Comments

• Yessss !!! It pisses me off that I'm almost 7 1/2 months pregnant and I do more work then 2/3 of the people that work there..and on top of that my manager is getting a transfered who I am very close too so now I'm stuck with a new manager and an old asshole manager & two faced lazy ass peoplee !! Booooo !! Lol
  • @melzbabii731 please know I feel ur pain because I work with a fam member and he leaves for the air force next month...now im stuck with ppl I don't even want anything to do with....smh sucks majorly...its almost maternity leave time for u right???
  • Girl u r not alone. I want to rip ppl heads off lol n I have a long way to go. Am only 10 weeks. But all we have to do is breath
  • Unfortunatly I couldn't handle work and school at the same time so I cut down my hours at work so I won't be getting paid for maternity leave so I have no choice but to work until I have the baby :( its going to be so stresssful...but it sucks because wshen you think of it you spend the majority of the week days at work its hard to not have ONE person you like work with you :( so I completely understandd..when are you due?
  • LOL!!! I'm just glad I get to sit on my butt for my job....if it required standing I probably would give everybody a piece of my mind and walk out LOL...okay maybe not but I'm def irritated a lil
  • @melzbabii731 im due Sept 8th and I'm taking maternity leave and all of the 6 weeks...they not him stress me out LOL
  • *gonna not him..... friggin spellcheck
  • Awh my birthdays sept. 7th lol but yeah your lucky..I stay on my feet at work and I have to lift things...its very tiring and painful lol but do you know what your having ?
  • mine I work with students with no home training I've been called fat so many times I can not count I'm over here almost crying cuz I wanna curse them out
  • @melzbabii731 I'm having a baby boy...thank god LOL...I wanted a girl but I think ill wait format LOL
  • *for that..... I swear I'm going to break this phone LOL
  • edited May 2011
    ;)
  • I feel you guys pain.. ppl are getting on my nerves and I'm on my feet all day.its so tiring stressful and sometimes painful so much going on with work and school I'm only 5 1/2 months
  • Just started a new job and already heard plenty of drama. And there r only 5 people n the whole store
  • Omg i hate working with girls..they are so caddy and backstabbing lying bitc*es
  • I work in fitting roims at a major dpt store. I spend my days on my feet, running clothes back to the rack. I hurt so bad by the end of the night... I hate when ppl jus throw clothes all over the floor! Which, btw, I cant reach! Im 26 and a half weeks. Have to work til labor starts, bf finds job, or dr takes me off work... Whichever happens first...
  • I feel ya I so hate my job right now its nothing but drama I also work with a bunch of lazy idiots I work as a can I'm on my feet lifting patients all day and even can't find my so called friends to help me with transfers so in usually stuck doing most everything by myself not to mention I get so freakin over heated I'm only 14 weeks and I have to work up until the end I'm not looking forward to it thank feels good to vent
  • yeah im 8 months and i am the only one ever here and boss has never had kids, so not sure he understands. least i get to sit most of the day, but he's pushing me to get my brokers license before she's born so i have to study when im home, its getting to be too much...
  • Icompletely understand! I am only 21 weeks and i am already counting the days (68!) until I go on mat leave.....Friggen work - I wish our countries (Im in Canada but I know most of you ladies are from the US) would do more for the mothers raising tomorrows leaders.
  • I'm so glad its not only me LOL!!!
  • I want to quit my job.