Baby daddy.

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
My baby father n i been together for one n off for 3 yrs we recntly broke up he left me for sum1 else now he wants to come back. And im so confused i love him but i cant forgive him for leaving me n our baby by ourselves with no remorse. Should i give him a chance or no?!

Comments

• Tell him to kiss is butt and goto hell I belive in second chances I do but when a baby is involved its serious he might decide he wants to do it again u should not have to worry about that but that's just me if u feel he is worth is then start over try again
  • @nessas_ttc im so confused but ill always have dat grudge for leaving me for sum1 else. Its hard .
  • If u can't forgive him you guys will not be able to move forward that the first step forgiving or admit u have a problem but we are not talkin about drugs lol
  • @nessas_ttc he has a problem he cant never give up his side females. Every1 knows me as his wife but every1 knows he has mistresses. N it bothers me he wont stop.
  • @twinangels yea he was talkin to her b4 we broke up n im hesitant to say yes cuz i dont feel it to forgive him i feel disgusted .
  • @twin_angels yea im 21 i know i can make it on my own n i know ima choose to b alone i think its better to b witout all d drama in my life. Just focused on my baby . Thanx for ur advice. Really thnk u..
  • Wow i was in the.same situation kinda.he left n got with.some1 else n moved da hoe n less da 4days ..whole 7months he was a dickhead moved out of town with his.sis n everything after he broke up with da.hoe...will about 7months he moved bk n wanted.a 2nd chance...we talked it out n i found out he was.scared n friend put crap n his head..but it worked out were.goin great...but i.still hold a grudge cuz of that hoe ..but he said she was a rebound n felt bad cus she.had no where to go...but im workin on that
  • So yea give him a chances if u love him n think he has.changed
  • I think its rare for a guy like that to change. If he's always had someone on the side, chances are he's just lonely right now. Your a sure thing and a good thing, He knows it and wan't his consistant while waiting for the next fling to come along. A part of him is probably sincere, but I doubt it would be a good relationship. If you bring a baby in on it, thats just worse. Because its not just you he's hurting. I'd keep him at a distance. If he wan'ts to prove he's changed he can do it from a distance, if he says he can't do that then he's not that serious.
  • So yea give him a chances if u love him n think he has.changed
  • edited February 2011
    Ok I say if you love him n you think you can work it out go for it I've been with my man for 6 years and about two years ago we broke up because I thought I was in love with someone.else I realized the grass wasn't greener on the other side me and my boyfriend got back together and it took some time and some arguments and things being thrown in my face but we overcame that and now were engaged with baby number two on the way and happier than ever!! If you love him baby go for it you have a family now you could atleast try and if it doesn't work atleast you know you gave it as much as you could. Good luck follow your heart! Once a cheater always a cheater isn't true sometimes we just have to get things out of our systems and even though they may not always be good things those are the life lessons we teach ourselves that make the most difference in our lives and teach us never to jeopardize what we have for what we want...;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • is anyone here married and has to deal with your husbands ex-wife?
  • Last nite we had a huge fight n i decided to not evenbother wit him anymore i reached my breakin point wit him it sucks cuz theres love but no respect between us i rather raise the baby on my own with alot of luv n peace than raise it,with alot of hostility,in the home. Thnks fo the advice ladies i thought i.was the only 1 goin thru this.
  • I think you're making the right choice, hun. Focus on you and the baby's health & well-being right now. If he's had a pattern of having women on the side, he's not very likely to change that lifestyle anytime soon. You & your baby deserve better! Now you can find a man who will put YOU first & treat you with respect & dignity. Imagine how much better of an example that will set for your child as they grow up & learn about love & relationships through you & your man. I wish you nothing but the best. Stay strong & good luck!
  • @artistmamma thnks i have a feeling after this only great things wil come to my life especially the arrival of my baby. hes denial for our child its a proof of his ass hole ways. I kno he wont change n it was best to go our seperate ways.
  • I'm going through the same thing. Me and my baby daddy been broke up since october 29 2010 and he was cheating on me but I just found that out in jan. We still have sex but him and his girlfriend broke up a couple of weeks ago. He lied to me andher saying he was gonna leave her forme and telling her that he didn't want me and everything. When we broke up I was a complete wreck cause I'm 8 months pregnant with his second child and when we decided on having another baby he said he wouldn't leave me but not knowing at the time he was seeing another girl when we was still together note that our anniversary was september 17 and him and the girl was talking in september of last year but they made it official on october 28. Facebook tells everything. I want to be with him soooooooo bad cause I love him and I have 2 kids with him but I can't get over how he trashed me to another female. And I told the girl that me and him was still messing around which he didn't want me to do cause he wanted both of us. I'm in the same situation I love him with all my heart and when he comes around I just remember all the good times with him. If the good out weigh the bad the you should give it a try
  • I say don't get back with him. I watched my mom and dad do the same thing my whole life. He never quit having ladies on the side. He even got another woman pregnant while he was with my mom. She finally told him its over when I was 12. It was hard for me to live with them especially when they would get drunk and fight. It will most likely cause you and your baby more pain.
  • Yea the bad outweighs the good so im officially done wit his ass. :)