okay heres whats going on...

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
So I've posted like 5 of these things but I really really need help! Me and my fiance have been ttc for 4 months now and we have an ovulation calender and had sex all throughout her fertile time! Since then obout 10dpo she had brown spotting in her panties and has some tummy cramps. She is due for her period on Thursday. Right now heer symptoms are...itchy numb tingly enlarged darker breasts, stomach pains, acne, frequent urination, headaches, not hungry, and today she had a lot of white sticky thick discharge! She also took a pregnancy test this morning and it came back negative. She's told me she thinks she's pregnant but idk all the signs lead to it and she has no signs of her period so could it have been just to early to test??? We used 1st response early results

Comments

• May be to early. Good luck! For me...It took till about two weeks after my missed period to test positive on test!
  • Yes, it is possible its too early, just need to wait a few days & test again. I tested the other day & it was neg, sometimes its just too early, I know its hard to wait, but even harder not to stress. I'll be praying for you guys.
  • Her spotting was probably implantation bleeding. Wich is a sign of pregnancy
  • I tested early and also got negative with first response.. then I tested next day with a dollar general $1 test and got my faint positive :) 8 days before my missed period!! Try that test.. its harder to mess up that test than the first response.. y'all could most def be pregnant!
  • Okay...1st response says its the #1 leading brand that's the only reason why we baught them. We just really wanna get prego and there's a lot of signs also there's veins popping out everywhere on her boobs its crazy! And we had sexual intercourse today to see if there was any blood and there wasn't!
  • Yea I'm not a fan of first response.. all 3 of my pregnancies have been confirmed with the dollar general ones. Just go get one its only a dollar! Veins are a super good sign of preggonesss!!!
  • Okay thank you!
  • It's possible that she is too early. First pregnancy I got a very faint line the day I was to start. 2nd time it was screaming 3days before and this time I had a very faint line three days before. Ive always used first response. Be patient it will pay off. Or as my husband says buy stock in preggo tests.