due dec. 25th

Not experiencing morning sickness or night sickness but the baby does make me feel uncomfortable.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm due Dec. 20 and my sister is due Dec 25 :)
  • I have bad morning sickness :(
  • Trices.. I have no m/s either just really bloated, gassy, my pants are wayyyy tight and I get lightheaded :-S
  • im due dec 26th :) congrats and feel super happy you dont have sickness! its kicking me in the butt for sure! good luck :)
  • Tricesbaby....i do the hairtie trick for my pants cuz I have gained 8lbs and 3 1/2 inches on my waist grrrr...
  • I'm due dec 30 th, and I'm also uncomfortable. My pants aren't fitting well either! No m./s either! I'm surprised had it every single day with my first super bad.
  • I'm also due on december 25th :)
  • I'm due Dec 25!
  • I'm Dec 26!
  • my sister was born on December 23rd, it was so cute!!! because they brought her home from the hospital in a tiny stocking!!!
  • Dec 27 here n ur lucky I'm in the morning sickness stage mostly nights
  • Im due December 23
  • aww congrats i had my 1st baby on christmas day, best present ever! shes 14 this yr and hates her bday being that day, im sure its just her age though, hormonal teen lol
  • Hi everyone! our first baby is due Christmas Eve! Already planning to celebrate "half birthdays" in june, I can see how having a Christmas season bday could kinda suck for some kids...so we'll work around it ;)
  • lol Christmas eve is also my due date :-) whether or not my buhbuh is born on the 24th, it's still our christmas present :-D if it werent because i had to deploy, i wouldnt have known i was pregnant either til the day i delivered or got my belly XD