just had my ultrasound and am scared/anxious .i need help ladies

edited May 2011 in First Trimester
Am 10 weeks 3days today and just had my ultrasound .the baby seems to be fine.we saw the flickering heartbeat and the heartbeat was 149 ...but they did a transvaginal too ....don't know if that means they're seeing something not good or not but anyway ...when I thought I was done , the radiologist apparently wanted to do another one transabdominal and so while they were looking @ it , they were talking and pointing to another yolk sac then I heard fetal pole too but these techs wouldn't tell me anything more but she gave me another picture instead .....waah what does this mean ?

They said they will forward results to my doctor ....and so now is a time of waiting game I guess ........and am very anxious

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I agree with @Mama_Kat. They'll probably forward the info to your doctor, and he'll discuss it with you in detail.
  • Thanks :) that's what I thought ..... am waiting for now because the last time I was pregnant and they didn't find a heartbeat ,my doctors nurse called me like about ten minutes after I left the ultrasound and wanted me to come in first thing in the morning ..so I hope its not a bad news since I haven't gotten a call yet from my doc : whew , the agony of waiting .....
  • Yes I saw the baby! The flickering heart and the tech pointed it out actually and told us that heartbeat is 149 and I was so happy not until when I realized that the ultrasound never seem to end ....like they're looking for something else or whatever the heck she was doing during the transvaginal where she just keeps rolling the probe all over the place to the left to the right then a little bit up then downwards like wth! Then when I thought I was done true enought they wanted more ! That's when I got nervous .then she gave me another ultrasound picture .so I have two ultrasound pictures with me ..I will post it later :)
  • That happen with my second pregnancy! The second sac was there week 5 and week 6 only one had a heart beat and the other sac looked faded. Its called the vanishing twin. My lil girl just turned 4 and she's as healthy as can be. I'm about 4 weeks now like with her I tested b4 I was late due to my symptoms being so strong. Maybe it will be 2 again! Hopefully this time they both thrieve.
  • I have the same situation...the vanishing twin but they say usually by 8 weeks the twin shouldn't have shown but mine did...I go on two days for another scan...I'm nervous too but at least I know one of the babies is doing well...

Good luck to you!
  • I had a vaginal ultrasound at 10w and at 12w.its just to get a closer look at the baby.and my doctor did my ultrasound.