18 weeks and dont wanna eat... anyone else??

edited May 2011 in October 2011
I'm 18 weeks n 1 day and I'm always tired wake up every morning like I wanna throw up don't want any breakfast and just don't really wanna eat I'm picky as it is but now I feel like I have to force myself to eat also very sensitive to smells gag over everything n was never like this with my 1st son idk what to do or eat cuz seems everything will make me more sick :( I need to eat tho I hate this! Anyone else?? My stomach is so empty but idk what to eat :(

Comments

• BTW its another boy.. thought only girls make u sick lol any suggestions?
  • I used to feel like that the first three months!! Sucks I would drink a lot of sprite and eat crackers even if I didn't want anything lol helped a little
  • Really r u having a boy or girl? How far along now? I'm 4 months now should wanna pig out like my normal self haha so sprite n salines ? Haha I do love potatoes n Mexican food but so lazy n sick feeling to make anything n the weather in so cal is cold prob making me more tired :/
  • I'm exactly 18w1d too and I'm the same way. I've lost two pounds since my past Dr apt. I had one today as well as us... boy too! But my Dr gave me phenigrain (spelling sorry) and said it should help with being able to eat. I have a little girl already and wasn't like this at all with her. By this point with her I couldn't eat enough. Talk to ur ob about it. He will most likely put u on an anti nausea medicine.
  • I'm 29 weeks now with a girl. My first 0pregnancy I had a girl and no sickness at all. I know how u feel. I couldn't even cook because certain things would just gross me out and I wouldn't wanna eat anymore lol. I guess its true every pregnancy is different because this one has been hard lol
  • O yeah I ended up going to er for being so sick and they gave me some pills that worked like magic .:)) ask your Dr maybe they will do the same for you.
  • Ya she prescribed me that lil white miracle pill lmao but it makes u sleep so I'm scared if I need to go out n drive lol so ur due Oct 18th too nice! R u feeling hungry or more like me I've only gained 3 lbs I'm Still so small all tummy haha but I hate that empty stomach growling feel like throwing up feeling :( I only wanna eat very few things I really thought girls kick ur ass not boys lol do u have a name picked out? I picked Ashton Michael :)
  • I know right they r all different that's for sure doesn't matter on the sex obviously lol ya I have tons of bladder infections too that never go away so gotta take antibiotics when I take prenatal in morning I feel sick just from drinking the water n feel of the pill in my throat :( I had to go to ER with Ayden cuz of a uti don't wanna have to to that again just wanna eat and enjoy it already lol
  • I just ate some oreos double stuff n strawberries lol total girl cravings n making mashed potatoes lol
  • Yeah we picked out Timothy Dade, and I know exactly what ur talking about. I'm hungry, but the thought of almost anything turns my stomach upside down