incompitent cervix

Am thinking I an having a mc because of my cervix being opened. My question is has this happen to anyone and once you got pregnant again your cervix was fine? Not sure I wanna go thru this if it is.....

Comments

• I have an incompetent cervix too. It was discovered in my first pregnancy at 22 weeks. I was dilated to 4 and the membranes and babys foot were coming out. After being rushed to the hospital and a million test they were able to push the baby back in a sew up my cervix with what is called a cerclage. I was on bed rest with complications until I delivered him @ 34 weeks. He is now a healthy 9yr old. I am now pregnant with my 2nd and had to have a cerclage put in last week. The cerclage is holding up great so far. I have heard many success stories. I would go to a hospital in your area that specializes in high risk pregnancies and see if they can help save your lil one. I knw that as long as there is no infection they can put in a cerclage. Preying that everything turns out the best for you. Good luck and hope this helps.