19wks & a little movement late @night

edited May 2011 in Second pregnancy
I'm ready for more movement lol

Comments

• Im 19 wks tomorrow and some days she's real active@ night others not so much. Last night I didn't feel her at all. Im carrying her towards the back as well. I feel her movements kinda deep if that makes sense.
  • MY SON MOVES A LOT AT NIGHT2
  • I'm almost 21 wks n since I was 20 wks I been feeling her move like crazy!!!!! Days ago.
  • My baby move late at night and early in the morning like now lol and its 7a
    But I'm so ready for the big kicks and punches
  • Im 20 wks and my baby is extremely active
  • I think this child is goin to b lazy lol
    Maybe sometime next week he/she will start moving more
  • I'm 26 weeks and he's just now starting to be very active throughout the day. It's a great feeling :-)
  • My tummy is still a little soft it only get hard wen I eat something...what about y'all
    I'm only 19wks 3days is this normal? Lol curious
  • @ming_ling my tummy isn't hard really. Firmer but not much. Im 19 wks today. I definitely look preggo though.
  • @carley I look like but I dnt feel it...
    Feel like a big gut to me lol
  • Im 19wks today and my baby likes to move like crazy
  • Im 19w3d and my little man must have a trampoline in there. He bounces around all the time...( always bright and early im the morning too) cant wait for my daughters and bf to feel em though... hopefully soon. Anyone else ever get nasea with the big time flutter inside movement? I get such a sea sick feeling...
  • @mommyagain she gets me nauseas quite a bit
  • Mine Seems to get excited when I eat...after lunch &a little bit in evening. I'm 18 weeks. Have felt it since 16 wks.
  • edited May 2011
    and when we go racing...he's just like my hubby already ;)
  • My lil guy moves when its time to eat an when people touch my belly. He does not like people touching him. LoL
  • I'm 20 wks & since 18-19 wks my baby girl's been active esp @ night and u can even feel her kicks & punches from the outside. Some days she's lazy tho