just can't win. i don't get it. poss tmi

So in the first trimester I wasn't at all interested in sex and my husband kept bugging me. I'm now 19 weeks 4 and since second trimester started I've been the complete opposite. Only thing is my hubby now doesn't seem interested.. I tried to initiate it this morning for him to get out of bed and put the tv on!

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Me too... maybe tmi but I been handling business myself then when he wants some I say I've already taken care of it. LOL drives him crazy but maybe if he just gave UT to me when I wanted it we wouldn't have this problem ...
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • talking bout doin it themselves.. ;)
  • Is it rude for the men to 'do it themselves' when we dont want it???
    @lil_buggie_3 & @ghettobetty I don't blame ya!!
  • Aww i know your pain hubbie didnt want any when i did but at least yours didnt tell you he just wasnt attracted to you in you state like my did it broke my heart cuz i think im sexyer now that im pregnant but at least he was honest ill give him that lol
  • @wiseccourt He said that?? I'd kill him! Lol but mine don't give it up enough either.. :( stupid men!!
  • edited May 2011
    Mine beats off all the time i don't care .. just makes sex between me n him last longer LOL @babygirl716
  • @soontohavethree yep i set my self up tho i was like you you even find me sexy anymore and he was like not like that... so myown falt cuz hes not good at lieing so he rather just tell me the truth its ok he comes home for leave and i wont be healed and even if i was he wont be getting any for the 2 weeks lol servs him right
  • With my first pregnancy I didn't want anything to do with my husband. Wouldn't even let him kiss me or anything. The entire time I was pregnant we had sex maybe 5 times.
    My first trimester this time I wanted it all the time even though I was nauseas. Then I started getting really sick and sore and swollen, still am so even though he wants it I can't do it! :(
  • I want it all the time, but my hubby doesn't seem as interested anymore even though he says my belly is cute. Idk, makes me feel fat and gross sometimes.
  • I was messing around when I said it was rude. Hence the wink ;) Its a fact of life, I get that.
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mummylady83 ahhh... I missed the wink! Lol, I was thinkin, 'that girl must not've had to go very long without sex to say that!' Lmao. I was one who thot i'd NEVER resort to takin care of myself, but have to admit, i've had to 'use the water faucet' a time or two... Sorry, prob TMI!!
  • thank goodness i dont have to worry about that.. we both always want it.. he loves me being pregnant. said he might jus have to keep me pregnant all the time.. NOT HAPPENING!!!! l0l . :p
  • @ittybitty
    My hubby is the same way! Loves my pregnant body! If we weren't having twins we'd prob go for one more try. Im not doing this again though! I tell him he just has to enjoy me as much as possible!
  • @mommyof4girls lol I dont blame u ..
    I told him this is our one and only so he is jus gona have to get over it. lol
  • edited May 2011
    My hubby finds me just as sexy now as I was b4 which I love but I am not interested in sex at all! It hurts and uncomfortable so even if I do want it I rather not go thru da hassle of it :( he tries and asks and I do it to please him sometimes...but tmi here but he is well endowed lol so he can't put it all da way in cuz it hurts me & I'm just not as attracted to him I need my mojo back!! I like a virgin dat didn't know what to do haha
  • @ittybitty
    You can borrow one of mine for a playdate. We have some extra kids... lol
    Jk I don't have a clue as to how we are going to swing all these
  • @itybitty
    Kids...
    Oops, I love hearing that hubbys/bds/bfs want us pregly's. We are all beautiful!!!
  • @mommyof4girls this little one will have 3 brothers so I might have to borrow one so she doesnt become the biggest tomboy ever. lol
    I tell him how preglys on here say their men r being jerks and not want nething to do with them and he jus shakes his head
  • @ittybitty
    Mine does too. It breaks my heart! He is amazing. I have some very very girly ballet dancing, doll baby playing, pink loving girls. I think your daughter would either love playing w them or go to the tomboy side after seeing what girly girls are really like. Hehe Well my second daughter likes cars but they have to fit her squinkies babies. Lol Oh and she'll wear a dress to play in the mud!
  • @mommyof4girls i think she is going to b a tomboy, her daddy is going to have her out there working on cars and playing in the mud and fishing. lol.. daddy dont want no boys around so he said he wont let her b girly. lmao
  • @ittybitty
    Just sneak her over and we'll have a teaparty... he'll never know. Lol
  • @mommyof4girls we're gona have to do that. l0l