my 2 yr old

My little girl is 2 and knows that I have her little brotherin my tummy. Every night b4 we go to bed she pushes on my tummy and tells him its time to come out and play. I'm only 21w today I can't get her to understand he has to stay inside my tummy for 19 more weeks. Lol also kinda afraid that she is going to be jealous of the little guy. But she is so helpful with all of my friends infants. Any thoughts

Comments

• My hospital offers a siblings class..I'm going to put my 3 yr old in it. Maybe you could look into that.
  • i know how you feel my lil guy is 13mths im 18wks tomorrow.. i have the same worry.. i feel guilt already for the impending adjustment for him..
  • I hear you! Im sure your daughter will adjust well to the new baby that's going to be "hers" :) my son is 2 1/2 and he is very up and down about the thought of a new baby. Im only 11 weeks so he hasn't been able to feel the baby kick. I'm excited for that day :) good luck and congrats!!
  • We have 3 kiddos with our 4th on the way. There will be 7 years between this one and our youngest but our other 3 are 28months and 31 months apart. They all did great with each other. We just made sure that they were given just as much if not a little more attention. Our friends and family ooooed and aahhhed over them before they did the new baby. Just make sure to make them know that they are still just as important as before and all will be good. I also agree that you should check and see about the sibling class. But in our hospital the sibling has to be 3+. Good luck!
  • Thank you all I will look into that class