Maxi Pad Question?

edited May 2011 in Health
Since I strictly use tampons and haven't used a pad after delivery in AGES, what is the best brand on market for heavy flo..lol I'm headed to target for my aftercare items.

Comments

• I like kotex
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I only wear always.they have super thick and long ones.I've also tried the skinner ones that say they absorb and they actually do so when u go out u don't feel like u have a football between your legs.
  • I lik th always overnight heavy flow ones. They are long and thick :)
  • LOL, yeah I don't wanna leak. I detest pads!
  • I think my favorite was Stayfree. The ones that are cottony. The others seemed to give me a diaper like rash!
  • Always has a great heavy flow one with wings and extra long from front to back for those surprise leaks. Its in a dark purple plastic package. I used them after my last baby and they we're great and it has such great coverage that you don't worry much about getting any messes on your clothes, especially at night. I only use tampons too, but to wear a pad for heavy flow this one is the best and I'm actually taking some to the Hospital since these I like better than the hospitals. :)
  • I should buy overnights right? We bleed alot during those first 2 weeks..maybe i'll buy a pkg of both always n kotex. Thankx ladies ;)
    I hate spending $ on dumb crap like this and breast shields, hemorroid cream ect..lol
  • Oh thanks for reminding me I need to buy some real underwear lol all I have are thongs...
  • I've been wearing always overnight pads ever since I gave birth on friday..they're amazing but obviously a bit bulky
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Always has always been the best for me...
  • Always is definitely the best. Nothing else seems to absorb anything. The overnights with wings is what i'd get to start and then a pack of the regular with wings.
  • Thanks for posting this BTW i completly forgot about our aftercare stuff!! haha i was thinking i have my wages to myself next month after getting EVERYTHING for the baby butt damn i need stuff like this and nighties and easy to breastfeed tops and stuff lol meh!!!!
  • Your welcome! I spent $60 on crap! I even grabbed a new pkg of grannie panties just in case I leak using pads. I ended up buying Always overnights with wings. Thanks to all who helped :)
  • Lol i was thinking of getting some bigger knickers lol
  • I had heavy periods.. anything tht went crack to crack (think about it lol) I wuz happy w. . an wings are good too so it dnt bunch up or anything.. cheap is good too especially if ur good bout changing em cuz thn its not a waste of $$.. I've used thick & thin... as long as its crack to crack I'm happy. . other thn that, over night heavy pads wrk too... if in bed & worried bout an accident... (so embarrassing!!!) wear a depend! lol. no joke! (for bed... not evryday---altho I wore one to ths concert I recently went too incase I couldn't make it. . dnt judge, bladder sux lol.. ) just take it off in the morning & take a shower. lol.. srry, weird & tmi, but meh.. oh well, lol I had baad periods & it helped on thm heavy clotty nights
    . sry again.. lol
  • What @melinda326 says lol dark purple bag..those pads are the size of rafts! But they work ;)
  • I hate to use pads too... but, I guess the Kotex super long with wings are the ones I've been using...
  • Always Infinity pads are so serious they absorb so well and the name is right on they absorb to infinity and sometimes beyond! lol
  • I have to agree w/ @kshoeirlan ....I used Always Infinity Overnight pads w/my daughter and they were awesome. They're really thin so it doesn't feel like you're wearing a diaper. I bled really heavy for a good couple of weeks and didn't mess up any of my panties.
  • @mrs_shu yes they are big, lol, but they cover you in all areas. It was the 1st pad that I found that gave so much coverage and it wasn't too thick compared to some I've used and as far as leaks go, I felt pretty confident in not having any or at least not much, maybe once or twice. I loved them for those big bleeds after a baby.