Are you blue, pink or yellow bump?

Comments

• BLUEEEE. Team boogers & bugggsss. due October 19th & his names Caio Maxim. <33
  • BLUE, the 21st and as of now he will be Romeo or Enzo :)
  • Girl!!!! Jus found out yesterday! Oct.8th! No names yet!
  • Boy!! Oct. 12,2011
    Karsen Lee Ryan :X
  • Team Blue! Oct 21 dd. Name- Jackson Ryan?
  • @hubz1stbaybaby Carson Ryan was my#1 pick, but hubby likes Jackson
  • Boy 10-4-2011 Leonardo Valente Garcia
  • Due oct 22 team yellow no names just yet
  • Blue 10-30-2011 Bram Andrew:)
  • Yay, more blue bumps lol. There are some really lovely names and I can't believe how many of u's are due in October lol. Any of us in the uk or just me? X
  • Due 10/5 Yellow til the end! Then will either be Solara or Jordan!
  • I love how unique the girls name is, they are amazing names!! Congrates x
  • October 14 girl Ellie Rea
  • I live in California :)
  • October 7th with a girl. We're still working on names.
  • @mommyof2nd, your baby's name automatically made me think of it being a combo of Ashton Kutcher and his 70s Show character, Michael. LoL.
  • Omg haha how funny did u know he has a twin named Michael too haha I just like that name together what u think ? My son is Ayden Daniel and I'm Angela so all A's lol
  • ur lucky a girl I wanted an Ashley Michelle so bad :(
  • Due October 17th and will find out if its s boy or girl may 31st. Two days after my birthday! Best birthday present everrrrr! Going for a girl(: her name will be Harper Grace. And for a boy Idk. Hahahahaha me and the Hubby can't decide for a boy cause we both want a girl.
  • 10/10/11 :) girl no name picked out yet congrats to all the other OCTOBER MOMMIES!!!!
  • Oct 6th boy : ) carsen or braylen... :)
  • @rawsky thanks n congratulations to you too I wanted a boi :( but I'm happy will my princess
  • I FIND OUT IN 2 WEEKS. I'M ASKING GOD TO PLEASE BLESS ME WITH A MAN CHILD. DUE OCTOBER 22ND. BOY NAME Kayden Eli
  • Pink bump. Due August 3rd. Her name will be Corrine Michelle.
  • yellow for now.. don't know what the sex is, but i'm hoping for blue!! :) but either way, as long as it's a healthy baby i'll be happy.
  • Double blue. Twin identical boys Oct 28th. We are thinking Seth and Elijah.:)
  • Girl Oct 2 her name will be Payton Kinsley
  • Pink-ish, lol! I had an impromptu us at my last appt and the baby wouldn't cooperate, but the dr said 80% its a girl. We find out for sure on the 7th, I'm due the 25th.

Oct is a popular birth month, the most common birthday in the world is October 5th....it's 9 months from New Years eve, lol!
  • October 16 and i find out on Monday! Cant wait!
  • I'm in the UK