spent day in hospital

edited May 2011 in October 2011
Feeling stressed, started bleeding again this morning. Hb is fine but doc took swan and my cervix started bleeding as soon as he touched it. Just want October to he here and my little princess to arrive safely..... Gotta try not to stress and just relax. :-( anyone else had this?

Comments

• Aww! Are u considered high risk now? Oct. Is a long way, i'll keep you n bby in my thoughts :)
  • @Jaime77 yeah I have to see the consultant and have kidney scan. It's such a worry. My lower back is now aching and feeling so worried. I just want her here healthy x thank you x x x
  • Are they keeping closer eye on you now? hope everything goes okay i know its really hard but try not to stress how far are you 20 weeks? x x
  • Hi @SamiUK yeah, I gotta see the consultant, so waiting for appt, mind you, you know how the Nhs is (i might get appt in Dec lol) and they have taken swabs, bloods and urine samples. It's just so frustrating, I just want to enjoy this pregnancy, not fear.the whole bloody thing..... Hope your well x x
  • Oops, also, yeah 20 weeks and 2 days x
  • yeahh i kno lol slow has owt!! lol, how old are you btw (if you dont mind me asking?) cos when me mam was preggers with my lil bro at 35 they kept a really close eye on her on account of bein an older mam? and i know u got a 11 yr old n 15 yr old

am all good tyy he just kicking VERYYYY close to my ribs!! and had a weird craving earlier of a beef spread and cheese and onion crisp sarnie was BEAUTIFUL!! lol xx
  • Lol, I'm ancient lmao, 36 but.....I still feel 17. It's just Shit that this preggo isn't smooth. She's still booting the crap outta me. When's your holiday? X
  • Haha thatts not old!!!! pregnancies should come with LOTS of warnings!!!! lol going on the 27th june :) stopping of in torquay for couple of days with my mate then of to cornwall for few days fiancee gone n bought two car fan things cos ill b hot hot hot lol and going to get up pretty early with little sleep so i can sleep the drive down which wiull b about 6-7 hours with me stoppin at least 5 times lol xx
  • @SamiUK lol, my kids say I'm a dinosaur...well you'll have to let me know how it goes. I hope this heatwave stays....I'm moving house in 2 weeks so ill swap your car journey for my big move lol x x
  • Haha your only has young has you feel lol, my ex is like 38 and use to say only has young has las your in the perv lol What heatwave? lol i know were meant to have one at weekend for two weeks :O god help me! lol no thanks I'll stick with the car journey i can sleep yay!! lol x x
  • edited May 2011
    @SamiUk Lol, maybe I should trade my hubby in for a younger model. It's bloody hot here...I thought they said heatwave starts now for whole summer..typical, as I'm huge and boiling already lol x x
  • I'm also due in October and at 13 weeks I started bleeding HEAVILY, I mean I soaked a pad in less than an hour. Doctor said it was most likely a subchorrionic hemmorage and baby is fine. But I have to admit from there on I worry everyday :(
  • @ExcitedforOctober thank you hunny...I just wish I was like 30 weeks now then I wouldn't feel so bad. I hope all goes smoothly for all of us x x
  • Haha i need to trade my fiancee in he hayfever and acts like he's dyin! lol so glad I'm at my mams tonight cos I'm in a bitchy mood today lol! I'm huge and boiling already and its been cold up here lol, any how's going to try sleep so night hun try take it easy and NO stressing! lol x x
  • @SamiUK night hun, take care, and cheers- you've kinda been here this whole preggo :-)