Pushing and Shuving....

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Ok or not ok especially if woman is pregnant? Would like some opinions.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Who is pushing and shoving who?
  • Lets say your partner? The person thats suppose to care for u and love u....
  • Never! Especially adults that can use words to communicate or just walk away when they can't. God Bless You.
  • No. not good at all ever.
  • Never. Part of being an adult is learning to communicate with words, not fists.
  • Never okay. Period.
  • Never ok. Love is respect, they don't respect you enough to keep their hands off, its not love. Stay safe girl.
  • My husband hasnt goten to that point but sometimes he gets in my face when we argue that one day i feel like he might, and the only reason i think he hasnt is because im pregnant but i think what will happen when im not pregnant u know...
  • Through out my childhood i saw my dad abuse my mother to the point where he would shove her head under the bed of straight up punch her and those images never go away ita actually sad to say that what i remember most about childhood is my dads abuse and because of that i always promised myself that if a man ever laid his hands on me i would not even think about it and id leave him,cheating and physical abuse is the same to me, so when i see my husband react a certain way i fear that because i know the signs and i would hate for him to even push me because that would be the end of us. The reason i asked gor you alls opinions is because if he one day does that i dont want to be blinded by the love i have for him and because my baby isnt by any chance going to see not even for a push or a shuve gonna go through what i went through its really traumatizing... sorry just need to sometimes let out and hold whats inside or my fears...
  • Thanks girls i just always want to be atentive towards that!