blood clots

Has anyone bleed and passed blood clots?

Comments

• I have and still have baby.
  • Yes. After I was told I had my period but had 3+ tests 3 days prior. Ppl on here tell me it was probably a chemical pregnancy which must be right! Either way the period the er told me I was having was very abnormal & had alot of clotting!
  • I am passing a lot of them and worried about baby. Hope I do not have a mc
  • I have but I have placenta previa and that is part of it. Call your Dr and go in. I misscarried 2x before this pregnancy!!
  • @praying4our3rd yes ma'am. My fetal doppler has been a life saver this pregnancy. Any time I feel like something is up or am bleeding a bit I check the heart rate. But never take bleeding as normal!! Always call your doctor!
  • My Dr knows what is going on. I have blood work on Monday and see Dr on Tuesday...
  • Yes, at 13 weeks I bled heavily (soaked a huge pad in less than an hour) and passed a big clot. Baby is ok and I am now 18 weeks. They did an ultrasound and found a small abnormality in my uterus which they said looked like it was a hemmorage that was already being absorbed by my body. Hope everything turns out ok for you hun, this was the scariest thing that happend to me and I know I will not stop worrying until I have my baby boy in October.
  • I am only 5 weeks 1day experiencing this. Which is just as scary till u have your baby. Best wishes to u. I am praying for both of us!