placenta previa and cerclage

So last Thursday I had my cerclage put in and then on Monday I went to l&d with reslly bad cramps and bleeding and they found that I have partial placenta previa. They said they are not worried and in most cases it resolves itself. Has anyone had this? I am freaking out after ready about it.

Comments

• I was diagnosed with partial previa at 20 wks. Went about a wk and half after being diagnosed and had a lot of bleeding with mild cramps, went to hospital and luckily it was the placenta moving. Now at 23 wks, I haven't had any bleeding and I go back to Dr on the 24 th to see if its hopefully resolved itself. I was put on bed rest( which is very hard to do when u have a 3 yr old!). It's very scary and still is but i just have to remind myself to take it easy. I hope this info helps....good luck
  • Thank you. That helps a lot. I have been stressing about it since I found out. I hope that everything goes well for you. Good luck
  • edited May 2011
    Was diagnosed with complete previa when I was 16 weeks they told Me it was a strong possibility that I would have to have a c section I was put on bedrest now I'm 33 weeks and was told two weeks ago it moved completely :) I was excited for one I can get off damn bedrest lol and u can have my baby naturally :)
  • That's great news!!!!