i look down to see two wet spots...

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Get out of a warm bath
slip on my gray tee
And I look down and...
BAMMM 2 wet spots right on my nipples. All the hubby does is giggle lol

I'm 22 weeks, I thought This didn't come till later?! Who else is leaking and How far are u?

Comments

• Ha yea I started leaking around the 23 week mark so sounds normal to me ! I'm now 27 weeks so I wear pads in my bra so I don't leak through shirts ha
  • I'm not leaking and I'm 33 weeks ): lol
  • I started leaking about a week ago. Im 19wks.
  • Totally normal, I had the same with my DD at 20wks and asked my OB and he said its normal and healthy for it to happen =)
  • In not leaking, im 36wks in half an hour :p I can get stuff out if I squeeze em tho
  • I leaked with my daughter and made so much cilostrum and didn't make milk. I hope i can this time. Oh BTW I leaked bad
  • I started leaking around 24 weeks, lil quarter size amount. The one morning I woke up and soaked the bed where I was laying. My hubby was messing with my books the other night and I said "quit your going to make me milk the bed" lol
  • with my first 2 kids I leaked beginning around my 5th month with all my other pregnancies I leaked towards the end... I'm 31 weeks along with my 5th and barely leaking.. :)
  • I leak so bad I wear nursing pad things in my bras, and if I'm topless or just have a shirt on..... oh boy. Lol I'm going on 34 weeks!