What you ALL have been waiting for!! (LONG, OVERDUE UPDATE!!!) Sorrry! lol

Hi my loves!

Look @jellybelly1015 @Supermom405 @Landynplus1momma @MrsForesee @KerrideeRN @MommyOfTwoPrincesses @BkE913 @EiralynnesMommy @MrsStanley_x2 @army_wife2006 @marriedwith_4 @MarinesAngel @MrsDelRae @kailiasmomma05 @OctMommy @c_rhymer @Cateyez79

I hope everyone and their little one's and little one's to be are in perfect health! On May 6, 2011 I had an u/s and it confirmed I am carrying uno baby!! >:D< Twins would have been exciting but we are not hoping for twins, one is better than none so we are beyond happy. We saw the heartbeat! It was 170 bpm...I didn't cry but I was near tears. My next scheduled u/s is June 7 and I will be 12w5d and I am counting the milliseconds. haha. We should definitely be able to hear the heartbeat loud and clear then.

Here is a pic from my last appointment:

http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n580/chrissqueen/Gumdrop Due12 24 2011/Babies1215110001-2.jpg

I have been doing fine. It took me a while to update because I have been busy with school, work, and our new puppy. No morning sickness but really bad migraine headaches. I had to go to the ER because of them on Monday night. I haven't had one since then...Praise God. My mother is thrilled to become a grandmother. We surprised her with the news by putting a picture of the May 6 u/s in her Mother's Day card. She said I might be lucky enough to not get any morning sickness cause she didn't have it with any of her pregnancies and she has me, and my younger brother and sister.

But enough about me... hehe. lol How have my fellow December momma's been?

Comments

• Awwww congratulations hun! At least your mind is at ease now!!
  • Congrats :) i never had morning sickness either :)
  • @mrsStanley_x2 thank you and yes it is. now just ready to kiss this first trimester good-bye. lol
  • @SamiUK thanks. I hope it just doesn't show up later on me. lol
  • @tiff87124 yes they really are. I guess the Lord is ready to allow my love and I to be parents. after two dreadful losses, He has richly blessed us thus far and we know He will continue to bless us. I am 10w1d and due 12/15.

Are you expecting?
  • Haha I bet! I'm almost done now! About 4 weeks left til my doc expects them so. Lol
  • Congratulations!! I have been wondering about you! Yay!! :-D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mrsStanley_x2 great! i know you're anxious!
  • @tiff87124 yes they are. i can't wait to see our sweet baby again on the 7th.

Congrats and beautiful names btw.
  • @MrsDelRae thank you. yea I haven't been to Pregly in ages. lol
  • @KerrideeRN Thanks. and yea I am done neglecting Pregly. :p lol
  • @waiting4numerouno. I'm so excited that you confirmed a happy healthy baby and you got to see the heartbeat. I'm wondering how that's possible by the way but all this is new to me anyway so perhaps I'll find out for myself soon enough. I haven't heard my babies' little heatbeats yet so I'm excited and anticipating experiencing the same thrills you had. You are truly blessed to have no morning sickness. Its a miserable experience I'd be happy to avoid if I could. I'm very glad that you're ok and that your migraines have subsided. That can be a bit dangerous so Praise God you are well.

An update on my precious little ones. My next doc visit is June 8th. I'll be 13w6d so I'm hoping there will be an u/s and I'll be hearing both their heartbeats as well. Going through a bit of a rough time with citric acid overdose. You can't imagine how many healthy things have citric acid in them. But they say, too much of a good thing... anyhow, I'm so happy all is well with you. Can't wait til we see more u/s pics of your precious one.
  • Congratulations! I'm so excited for you :). That's a very strong heartbeat!!! My little girl has ALWAYS been above the 150s. Did they tell you when They will let you find out the sex?
  • Congratulations wen r u due
  • OMG!!! Congratulations!!! That is so wonderful :) nice little heartbeat!!!
  • Congrats hun!!!! :D
  • Well congratulations sweety!! :) I kno ths is exciting 4 u im only 16wks 4 days & still counting the milliseconds too lol I wish u the best of luck mommy
  • @cateyez79 Thanks and good luck to you at your next appointment. I try to eat healthy but it just isn't working out. The only thing I really like is salad and it gives me diarrhea badly. sorry, if tmi. A friend of mine just had a baby in october and she said she was the same way and it's the salad dressing that is causing it. Whooo hooo... who wants a salad without dressing....not I! :-|
  • @EiralynnesMommy thanks. I will ask him when I go back June 7th. I will be 12w5d then. I am thinking mid to late July we should be able to get an anatomy scan. I cannot wait, I am ready to shop already. For some reason I beleive this is a boy. We shall see within due time. lol
  • @jellybelly1015 thank you. and it really is. i am surprised it was that strong but thankful nonetheless.
  • @Supermom405 Yes it is very exciting and still so unreal to me. Thanks so much and all the best of luck to you as well. :)
  • That's cool we can be belly buddis am due Dec 10
  • Congratz to u! im so happy for u =D>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.