8 days over :-(

edited May 2011 in May 2011
Really stressed my baby was due 12th may started contractions 4th and have been 2 1/2 cent dilated since got really bad pelvic pains tried oils had 4 sweeps and have planned a home birth my first born was 4 days over but in so much pain and won't be induced until I am 12 days over

Comments

• AWWW I HOPE UR BABY COMES TONIGHT
  • im sorry.. i know your pain all too well.. have you tried squats excersize and walking.. bouncing on the excersise ball.. lol.. i tryed everything and nothing worked .. i had to be induced.. if you are induced ask if they will try the vaginal pill before pitocin .. it feels more natural than getting the pitocin.. i had both experiences and it sounds like your bodys ready .. it just needs a lil nudge.. good luck i hope you go naturally thats what im hoping for myself so i can at least have one fully natural birth.. without induction..
  • oh and even though i know its probably extreemly uncomfortable you can always try so good somewhat rough sex... lol..
  • @claremay12 Sorry you're post date. I know it can be hard to wait. I've been late with every baby and membrane sweeps haven't worked for me either. Is there anything that makes braxton Hicks contractions start for you?
  • Wow that sucks do squats I hear it works n walk a lot
  • Thanks for you comments ladies x I am suffering from back pains I have got slipped disk azwell so haven't really been mobile as lost use in my leg earlier on in pregnancy tried sex birthing ball oils 4 sweeps worried because I have big babies too :-(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The only thing she has suggested is oils and my birthing ball I am still having contractions but she thinks they are braxton hicks because they don't take my breath and I am fine
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.