Less symptoms?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
I'm eight weeks pregnant and my symptoms are slowly getting better... my boobs for example are less sore. Is this normal? I know after the first trimester they go away but my second trimester doesn't start until early March. May be a stupid question but it worries me.

Comments

• Feeling the same way. Kinda scary but im pretty sure everything is ok.
  • Ahhhh same here!! I'm 6w4d and already the symptoms have tapered off...I'm going in next Wednesday for my first appt so I'm going to ask to see if they will look at everything and make sure its ok.
    I threw up once, but since then been fine...I have sore boobs still but not nearly as bad as it was. I got a nosebleed today which made me feel better...but other than that basically no symptoms ...
  • I am 9 weeks today and I notied that the symptoms have gone away but dont be to quick to say they are gone cause you just might get the boob pain off and on during pregnancy ......Mine hurt one day and the next nothing.....was worried but not anymore....feeling flutters :X
  • I thought my boobs weren't sore until one of my patients socked me the other day! Lol