feeling so lonely

edited May 2011 in Military moms
Today is just a bad day. My hubby has been gone for over a month, I'm just feeling so sad and alone today.

Comments

• I have days like that too! It will get better, how far along are you?
  • 16 weeks
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited May 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It's bothering me today because I'm thinking about him not being here for anything. I asked my mom to come visit...she won't. Yet, she wants to come when I find out the gender. Probably sounds terrible but I don't know if I want her there if she can't even come when I really need her.
  • Ugh...I wish I could perk up
  • I Feel you.I work in thw day till 6.hubby works from 5 pm to 6 am six days a week!!! I'm alone almost every night and bored out of my mind! In the rare chance we see each other he is exhausted and can barely stay awake. Bored AND lonely!
  • And My family lives halfway across the country might I add. :(
  • sorry you cant have anyone there with you when you need them... i feel like that at times my bd works all day and i stay at home and i find in the middle of the day it gets to me and i just feel like crying sometimes
  • I'm sorry hon, same here. My husband is gone and I'm in a total whack out mood today. Those days, don't youjust hate them.
  • Yes I do hate them!! I was doing pretty good til today...damn hormones. Well, 1 month down, 9 to go til hubby gets home.
  • Mine just got back from a deployment 8 months ago and we're gettin ready for another one later in the year. He has month long trainings every other month until they leave. Yuck
  • My husband never did the training because they deployed 3 months early. Too bad they can't come home early because of it.
  • My hubby is going to leave for work for three nights next week. I get so sad I try to pass time by cleaning and talking to everyone here on pregly:)
  • My hubby is gone as well n its breakin my heart. He's not gna b around 4 the birth n all of the special moments. I cry constantly :(
    No matter wat I do he's always on my mind.