they where wrong!

So I lost my baby last year at 22 weeks and they had no clue why. They thought because of my kidney infection well I am Preg again and I went to a high risk doctor when I. Was 16 weeks said there was no way I had an incompadent cirvixs. It was my kiddnee infection well im 26 weeks now and in the hospital on bed rest cause im dilated why cause I have a weak cirvixs. You where wrong I hope u feel stupid. Cause u made me feel like shit when I said I didn't think it was my infection. Im doing alright. But im stuck here till I deliver witch can be today or 14 weeks from today

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope it goes by quickly and that you give birth to a very healthy baby!!! You are in my thoughts and I hope you have lots of support and things to do!
  • Goodluck! I hope the best for you and your baby!
  • Good luck. Hope all goes well.
  • I'm sorry to hear this, praying for you and your baby.
  • Sorry for all ur trouble ur going through
  • Aww i hope every goes good for you!! And good luck!
  • Thank you all means alot to me
  • Good luck hun, hope that baby stays in as long as possible!
  • @amiramarie :( It makes me sick when doctors don't take concerns seriously. I will say a prayer for you and baby. At least you have us preglys to keep you company, right?
  • I hope that everything goes really well for you this time. I was wondering what exactly it felt like. I have 2 kids and preg with 3rd. My crotch aches all the time. Even when I sit or try to get up. Once I am up it is unbearable pain. I have an appt today to get my cervix checked. I am scared. I have never had this kind of pressure and pain before...... thank you, I hope you respond.
  • Good luck hun!
  • I don't believe anything anymore lol maybe its because I was told I could NEVER get pregnant which is a lie because I am sitting happily at 29 weeks with a beautiful boy:) My friend was in the hospital from 4 months on though because of cervix complications. She miscarried twice before that. It drove her nuts but she said that every long day was worth it. Good luck hunnie:) hope everything goes well!