How did u ladies feel @ 16wks???

My 1st pregnancy was way diff with ths 1 im 16wks 4days & dnt feel pregnant @ all sure I look it but def dnt feel it I hve no morning sickness my breast arent tht tender anymore I may urinate a tab bit more bt nothing over the top ugh I jus wanna look n there & make sure its still a baby so am I alone & krazy or are there any other preggos who understand

Comments

• I didn't either until I had to barf or until I went for an u/s it will get better for u in a month or so when kicks and movement becomes more regular the other day I woke up and my stomach was bigger so sometimes it literally happens over night
  • Im jus very impatient I thought 2 time mommys were posed to hve it easier the 2nd time around
  • I'm 8 weeks today, this is my second pregnancy, and it is nothing like my first either! I know I am not as far as you, but I think it is normal. :)
  • Um currently 17+4 days n dont feel pregnsnt other than peein evry 15mins I havent felt movement r anything
  • I'm 15 weeks and it seems each day is different. I will say I'm very sore this time around as opposed to my last pregnancy (of course 11 year age difference might have something to do with it). I have days where I feel very preggo then days of nothing at all. Drives me nuts!
  • I'm 16+3 I'm fine if I have my zofran except peeing all nite long:(
  • I just turned 18 weeks and since around 16 weeks I stopped feeling pregnant too, except for the little aches and pains oh and my ever growing belly!
  • im almost 19 weeks and it didnt seem real to me until i felt the baby and now its all the time. i have a little break dancer. hahaha but really, i didnt feel pregnant until i was 18 weeks.
  • I don't really feel pregnant except when baby moves. Maybe its because I've been down this road and all the stuff seems normal. I don't look pregnant yet either as far as I can tell. I'm so glad. This is our 4th and still only me and hubby n drs know... lol ( BTW I'm 16 weeks due November 4) I won't tell until probably In June when we get ultrasound if then.
  • It was about that time or a bit before that most of my symptoms stopped, from what I've read and the midwives I've spoken to it's completely normal.
  • @supermom405 I'm 16n4 too I have stomache positives problems so its hard
  • Oh ok thanks yall bcus ths was driving me krazy but fortunately I get my gender u/s monday so ill b assured thn lol
  • I felt great :) other than the big headaches.I felt fine.
  • I'm going to be 18 weeks tomorrow! When 17 came around I was really worried. I got my appetite back, stopped puking (except really bad gag reflexes when brushing teeth), my sleeping schedule had changed again too and bc everything stopped I didn't feel prego anymore. When I told my stepmom, she said I should feel happy because thats a good sign. Lol. I get an u/s in 3 weeks or so, but until then I need to enjoy this like everyone says too! So no you aren't alone! (:
  • Ok im goin try to enjoy it thn I was jus wirried
  • edited May 2011
    Aaawwww tht sounds horrible :( I didnt experience any morning sickness so I knt empathize with u dear bt I do hve those restless nights & tht is very uncomfortable! I do miss sleep :/ I knt wait to get to the.fun part.of being pregnant eitha
  • I'm 16w3d and I don't really feel pregnant I get these really bad headaches but with Tylenol by my side I'm usually ok, I still throw up every once in a blue but if it weren't for my doctors visit last Thursday and hearing my baby's heartbeat I would be a little worried too. It's normal! Have you found out what your having? I'm going to find out on my birthday 6-14 Super EXCITED!!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I found out I was pregnant at 14 weeks, that's how many symptoms I didn't have lol. I had changes in my breasts but that was it. I first felt him move at 16-17 weeks. In a lot if cases women don't have much symptoms when its a boy. This is my first, I just wish someone warned me about the pain in my ribs lol
  • I'm 16 weeks and my boobs hurt so bad!!! I always have a bra on...they are so tender. They didn't hurt like this with my first. Other than that, I feel pretty good.
  • @Supermom405..You're gonna find out the sex of your baby when you're 17wkss?!:)
  • I know what 1st pregnancy was a blur but it seems like I felt more pregnant then. I'm 19wks an I'm just now starting to fell kicks
  • I remember at 16 weeks starting to feel better and get my energy back. Instead of being grateful, it scared the crap out of me because I wanted to know there was a baby! I just had to remind myself that if something was wrong my body would tell me, for the most part. When is your next doctors appt? You will most likely get to hear the heartbeat which will help I'm sure.
    Just enjoy feeling a little better! :)
  • About 16.5 weeks I started feeling better and by the end of that week was able to go off iv and zofran pump I'd been chained to for a month. Now at 19+1 and feeling much better, only have had to take oral zofran like twice. Still have really dry skin, and my baby girl scared the sh!t out of me when she wasn't moving for almost a week, but I was told she was growing and using all her energy for that. Now she is back to kicking my innards and setting up camp on my bladder! She likes to ball up on one side of my tummy at night so hubby can feel her when she does that, that side gets really hard and the other side is all hollow and squishy. pretty funny :)
  • My whole pregnancy has been the same.. i havent felt anything. I never felt pg yet. Im 20wks..
  • @angelica11_1_11 yes I find out 2morrow morning im so excited
  • @marie0907 its tomorrow @ 11:00 a.m