Hows the weather where u from?

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
my weather sucks! Its cloudy and sad. I live in houston tx.

Comments

• i live in wahiawa, hawaii and i believe its in the 80s and sunny here. ive been doing yard work all day lol! rains off in on everyday cause we live in a valley but other then that its beautiful
  • Tucson az today its not too bad its sunny but not too hot a lovely day
  • I live in Vegas ..pretty nice today..it was windy a raining the other day...im just waiting for it to get hot so i can go swimming!!
  • Hot! I live in South Florida and it was around 90° today!
  • 60s here and gorgeous, clear blue skies. Im in manitowoc, wisconsin
  • Not bad in Jersey. It's been raining off and on but not too heavy. (turns toward weather map) Looks like the sun is coming out in Glassboro and it's going to be a pleasant evening for all you guys and gals. (big smile) Back to you, Anadoll!
  • It's hot as hell in Georgia.its almost 90
  • I love hot weather but not if its cloudy :/ it looks so sad
  • 82 degrees and sunny here in Sac. Ca <3
  • 50 degrees and rainy like its been for the last week here Idaho.
  • I love the heat too :D
  • It's beautiful here in San Diego!
    LOL @blueberrysmom
  • It's 76 and sunny here in Paris, Michigan.
  • Rainy in southeastern Pa
  • edited May 2011
    Extremely bipolar! It was just in da high 70's now then just started pouring and now its just cloudy out but still in da 70's
  • Cloudy and raining off and on and in the 60;s in MN
  • @blueberrysmom I'm in Edison, NJ for work. Its been gloomy and raining on and off all day but @ericak22 ill be back at my second home in Miami beach for the rest of the summer (or at least until I'm not allowed to travel anymore) in a few weeks. Good to know its nice and hot there just the way I like it.
  • Pouring down rain in Arkansas. Has been all day. Just what we neeed....more flooding
  • @mommys1stbundle - is that farther north? I don't know where anything is. The sun was teasing us for awhile but I'm kind of giving up now. Hope is such a fickle thing...
  • @blueberrysmom Its in Central Jersey, but I think it is closer North. I was in Cherry Hill last week and next week ill be in North Jersey somewhere. Needless to say, I've had enough Jersey for a while.
  • @mommys1stbundle - yeah. Same here...and I live here...year-round. L-)
  • sunny and warm... i miss it being chilly and overcast honestly. we live in nc
  • Beautiful in phoenix today:-)
  • 72 here in milwaukee wisconsin. humid with clear skys.
  • It was 78 here ( Oregon) n gorgeous :) I laid out in my bikini most of the day it felt so nice! Getting alittle chilly now though
  • Warm, sticky n rainy...its suppose to rain for 7 days...Iowa
  • I want sunny weather!! Lol
  • South carolina, the weather the sun just went back down its hotter than a jalapeno coochie on ice still i wish it would rain
  • Above 100°...i live in laredo,tx
  • well its 12.49am in scotland so its cold and dark lol, we had a nice sunny day earlyer though x