now were jobless!:(

edited February 2011 in UK
Im really worried, im 18 my fiance 21, he lost his job in december and i left my job last wednesday. Saturday i found out i was 6weeks pregnant! These circumstances are really not ideal what soever, if i had known i was expecting i would have clung onto my job no matter how much i hated it! My fiance is still looking for work and me also( something light) im really worried now as my mum cant afford to keep us and we need to move out before my babas here. I seriously dont want to go on benefits but what else can i do if i cant find a decent paying job! :( does any body have some advice? :/ i already completed college

Comments

• Do what u have to do in order to survive. Even if its going on benefits. I know its not where u wanna be in life but if u just make it temporary its ok. Good luck hunnie
  • Thank you, fiance is even looking at working in a care home just to provide for us, damn i hate the recession :(
  • Me too! I am miserable with my job but I know I can't leave..especially now that im preggers!
  • Totally going threw the same thing kinda we both worked at the same place he left right after christmas because they were working him like a dog and wouldn't pay him over time.. then I got fired 2 weeks after my boss found out I was pregnant and they told me there's no reason to fire me but they have 2 let me go needless to say I'm pissed cuz I don't have money for a lawyer right now =[ and we really need help with paying for stuff for the baby..