i am 6 weeks pregnant and worried

edited January 2011 in First Trimester
Hi i am lauren i am 6 weeks pregnant with my first . I am still having all the. symptoms but i guess the fear is will it stop soon. And the midwife only reccomened that i just carry on with it. I have no female support so help someone

Comments

• Hey Laurentayy I left you a comment on my forum.. Frist babies are funny and scary at the same time enjoy it. What are you worried about?
  • I'm 6.5 weeks and scared to . Of miscarriage mostly .
  • Anna don't be scared of miscarriage. Your young so ur body is in its prime. Just stay away from smoking and all those other no no's
  • I agree. miscarriage is pretty rare. You are in your prime. Just stay healthy and enjoy the experience!! Stress is the worst thing you could do! And fear isn't going too change a thing one way or the other. So don't let it hold you back from enjoying this time
  • I'm 21 but I'm like 40 pounds over weight to begin with . So I think that adds risks
  • It might add a little. But its a great time to build healthy habits. And unless you have serious issues like blood pressure or diabetic it shouldn't create any more problems. Your not huge! Lol the first is always a little scary. But know with every day that goes by you are at less risk of miscarriage. And don't let Fear get in the way!
  • Thank u :) and no I don't have diabetes or blood pressure problems . As faar as I know . But I didn't go to the Dr yet . How far long are u ?