inducing labor???

edited May 2011 in June 2011
Any suggestions on how to NATURALLY induce labor? I've heard castor oil, but i was looking for maybe any key pressure points or something? Thks in advance ;)

Comments

• Lots of sex lol
  • I'm a licensed massage therapist, and we are always drilled about not massaging the palms, wrists and feet too deeply in pregnant women. These are key pressure points that can start uterine contractions. Have someone give you a good deep foot massage, and good luck :)
  • @justkirarenee are there specific spots on the ankles/feet/palms??
  • I'm 38 wks. .I've tried pressure points but maybe I'm not doing it right??
  • @natashalynn Just deep massage into the palms of the hands and feet. Ankles are mostly the insides. Sorry it took me so long to replu. I don't often have time to get online. Good luck
  • Raspberry Leaf Tea is supposed to be one, and using Evening Primrose Oil is supposed to be another. I remember the tea giving me a lot of contractions!
  • Castor oil may make your baby have a bowel movement in the womb. Uh oh!
    I read pressure points between ankles n heels.
    Walking, bouncin on a birth/exercise balls, washin walls top to bottom, squats, semen! And orgasm, pineapple, black n blue cohosh, (ask ur dr )
    Good luck!!!
  • definetly rasp leaf tea make sure the teabag seeps for 15 mins before drinking and have it covered...i am drinking it rt now and my contractions are getting stronger!!!!