I'm 20weeks and I dont feel him move THAT much, but this is what I think...

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
He likes to face his back toward my belly. So I can't feel his kicks (he was VERY active 2 weeks ago.) He likes to ball up "backwards". (Thats the way he was on the U/S on Monday. I think he just likes to snuggle against me! Lol! Maybe he likes the sound of my gurgling intestines (sorry, gross). But it makes me smile. Oh goodness gracious I love this little butterball!

Comments

• Awww! I'm 21 weeks and I am starting to feel him alot more in the last few days. Its such a great feeling!
  • Give him a few weeks! He will be running circles in there.
  • I started feeling my baby move a lot around 24 now at 31 I feel him all the time
  • I can't wait! Right now he just seems to let me feel him move when HEARD wants to.
  • I mean "HE" not "heard"....stupid droid
  • my daughter is the exact same way. yesterday morning I felt her in one spot n it was hard bc she gave me her back lol n im 21 weeks
  • @tamsy79 my daughter is the same way! At my ultrasound she was facing my back all balled up, on the ultrasound she was kicking and moving her arms and legs but she would not flip over for anything lol. I only feel her every once in awhile when she wants to face my belly and kick.
  • My baby was facing my spine in my ultrasound &I don't feel him to often... wish I did!! It makes me nervous! I'm 23weeks 2d
  • @tamsy79 thought it was just my baby doing that!! I went for my level2 on Wednesday & tech said mine was upside down & facing my back! She couldn't see the face or gender & couldn't measure anything. I go back on june 1st. Hoping this kid will move a little bit to check its health & gender out! I'm 20 weeks.
  • @mom2be_oct_baby and @one5one its kinda cute they're all balled up :-) one of my favorite U/S pics is one of his legs and hands held tightly together. My heart melts over the smallest things. He's moving a lot more these past few days. I looooove it.
  • @one5one keep us posted on ur u/s june 1!
  • @tiff87124 my back doesn hurt (well not my lower back) and he moves a lot so...I don't think so? Maybe when the movements get stronger. But the position of the baby can put pressure there and cause pain.
  • My baby was upside down on his head and would not move So the lady could get a picture. But I feel my baby move a lot at least I think I do. People describe the movements as butterflies but If I correct they feel more like thumps....am I right?? This is my first pregnancy
  • Yea it is cute to see them on the u/s pix. I got one from 10wks in 4d with mine having the hands hiding its face! But I will update!!
  • @ladyd it never felt like butterflies to me. It felt like gas bubbles but different....or someone tapping me lightly from the inside :-) this is my first pregnancy too :-)
  • @ladyd actually, they've felt more like muscle twitches to me :-)
  • @tamsy79 yea I can relate to the muscle twitches