my husband(vent)

So we just had our little boy this past Monday. He went back to work Wednesday. I was hoping to be able to relax today but he decided to go out with his friends. When i told him i needed him at home to help me out with our older kids he started cussing me. He told me he wishes he could get the last 10 years of his life back which is how long we have been together. I don't know what to think or do. I am so depressed.

Comments

• Ughhh that is ridiculous. He needs to grow up. You are home everyday. Are you saying that you ate going with your friends?
  • What an a$$!! You need to grab your kids and go somewhere, without telln him... leave the mess at hm, until it bothers him! Good Luck hun!
  • Girl if I were you..."if" I would cuss him out so good!!! Omg let jis but have it! How dare he??!?
  • That's a sh!**y thing for him to do!! Do you have anyone who can come over and help you?
  • Your children are his responsibility as well. It takes 2 to make a child. What he said was spitful and its not fair for you. You have to sit him down and explain to him you need his help and support. You would think in the 10 years he would have learnt how to grow up!
  • Ohh! That is so mean! Is he usually a jerk like that or were you totally blindsided by that comment? Hopefully he's just feeling stressed or frustrated and didn't really mean that. Either way, what a low blow. If that's how he really feels I'd be afraid it's going to be all downhill from here :( Sorry I didn't mean for that to be hurtful, that's just what it makes me think :( Awww good luck, I'll be thinking of you!
  • @mom60511: i don't go out with friends. I stay at home unless we go
    somewhere together. @baileygoose: i was blindsided by his comments. He isn't normally like this.
  • Ewww then it must have been even more harsh to hear :( I am so sorry. This should be such a happy and fun time for you and your kids :( I wish I knew what to say. I hope he pulls his head out of his ass. Maybe this is his little "midlife crisis"??
  • @baileygoose: well he is fixing to be 42 in July. Lol. Maybe it is.
  • That's what I figured. That's because you're a responsible mature parent.
  • He's probably just stressed. If this isn't normal, id wait and let him cool off, then try to talk it out. If he gets upset, just leave it alone, unless it happens again. So sorry he hurt your feelings, hun. It sucks to feel like you're parenting alone when you aren't. Keep your chin up, and congrats! Beautiful baby!
  • At least he didn't hit you or threaten to kill you like mine did