getting impatient...

So I want to wait patiently for baby Sebastian to join us but I'm ready to meet him. Every night I go bed hoping to wake up with contractions. Every day I hope they'll start. I had two days of early labor teases but no baby. [-O<

Comments

• Don't feel bad I am so impatient right now to meet my joy, I be praying hard :-). All the pain and swelling is killing me.
  • I feel the same way!!!! Only 14 more days and i cant stand it!!!!!!
  • @stack2 @angelsmommy so glad I'm not alone :)
  • i feel the same way, i feel emotionally and physically ready, im dyn to meet my baby boy, its funny how at first it seemed the pregnancy was going by so fast but now all of a sudden it takes its sweet time
  • Im feeling that way too! I feel like Ive been pregnant forever. I have about 2-3 wks til the twins are here and I can't wait!
    Good luck and I hope you all don't have to wait too long!
  • Hurray!!! I have 9 days til my "due date" single digits!!! Even though he's welcome any time. Im gonna nudge him tonight with raspberry leaf tea, evening primrose oil, and if my hubby is lucky some more lovin ;) let's see if it works ;)
  • Lol let me know how it goes. Im havent tried primrose oil but i want to start maybe middle of this week. Im scared of castor oil lol.
  • edited May 2011
    @angelsmommy I had to use castor oil last time. I don't reccomend it even though it worked. We nicknamed it devil juice in my family lol. I have been using the evening primrose oil capsules off and on for a few weeks. This is Tmi but I've even used it as lubricant on my hubby. Still no baby yet...sigh. but we'll try again tonight. I have made progress though. Last time they checked me I was 2 cm dialated 75% effaced and soft!! So I am getting closer to the big finale
  • I never thought of using it as a lubricant probably be much easier i may have to try that ive tried everything else im not really trying to induce labor just help it along if that makes any since i was dilated to 2cm & at 70% thursday.
  • edited May 2011
    @angelsmommy Yeah last time they checked me was tues afternoon. I came home and had contractions I could feel all the way in my hips for 2 hours. I was all excited then poof nothing. I called my doula to give her a preliminary heads up and they stopped >:p
    I did have someone tell me that I have dropped today though :D
  • Hopefully we'll both have our babies soon :D
  • I hope so i just want to hold her so bad i think i may drive myself crazy.
  • You can try nipple stimulation. Its never worked for me but it does for some people
  • Im gonna wait til 40 weeks before i try it. I had a friend who tried it when she was 9 days past due and it didnt work for her either.