Omg tmi but too exctied not to share!!!

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Had a c section on Monday at 530am...AND I TOOK MY FIRST POO 10MINS AGO!!!!! WoOt! Lol I feel so so so much better. *sigh of relief* ahhhhh ;))

Comments

• Hahahha yay!!!!! Congrats
  • Hahah did it hurt?
  • edited May 2011
    Lol its a great feeling isn't it? Did they give you stool softners at the hospital. Mine did but I still had trouble pooing its been a week and im now pooing normally again. Lol
  • It didn't hurt as much as I thought but I did take two percocets an hour before. They didn't give me stool softeners but I had ducolax and doc told me to take it til I had a bowel movement. I wiggled and tmi but spread my butt cheeks on the toilet so it would come out easier amd.I wouldn't have to strain to push it out.
    @hiannaaa
    @kayleigh27
  • I also drank ALOT of coffee today so that might have helped. My tummy.feels so much better now. I never relized how proud id be lol. It was a huge poo though...as long as the toilet and it wrapped around lolz prob the actual size of my intestine...O.O
  • edited May 2011
    That's good. Yeah I told my husband to watch the baby and give me some peace and quiet while I was trying to get it out lol ....it was a lot of hospital food in me
  • LOL. I'm not looking forward to this.
  • Lmao....Congratulations on your first poo!! I bet you feel relieved!! :-)
  • Isnt it funny, the things we are willing to share after having a baby! Lmao, but CONGRATS!
  • They let u leave the hospital without going first? They won't let u leave here
  • Lol, I remember that feeling of relief! Congrats! :D I think it was about a week later, for me and I was so excited I texted my husband, 'success!' He knew what I was talking about! Good for you and congrats on the new baby! :)
  • I took a picture and showed my bf I was like LOOK BABY MY FIRST POO lol. He laughed his butt off. It is odd the things your no longer embarrassed about...mainly because after having a baby you lose most of the dignity you had. At least 10 to 15 random people see EVERYTHING X.X
  • well congrats on the baby but heck... congrats on the first poo!!! hahaha :-))