need help asap

edited May 2011 in October 2011
So for the past few days I have been leaking watery discharge and tonight it was more also has anyone's uterus get firm for no reason and randomly I called my doctor and she didn't seem to worried but wanted to know if it was normal? Sorry its long

Comments

• Well my friend had the same thing last week, she thought her waters had broken at 27 weeks but was told by midwife it was completely fine. But if you are worried go get checked out, get scanned or something to make sure you and baby are defo ok. Good luck im sure its fine :)
  • Some discharge is normal. How far along are you??
  • My uterus gets rock hard at times, I'm nearly 21 weeks. Your discharge does get worse because of all the extra hormones. As long as the discharge is clear I wouldn't worry to much. If your in any pain then is go a&e but if your doc isn't to worried I'd try and relax. Our bodies do odd things in pregnancy lol x
  • Im 19 weeks
  • Your uterus getting hard like that are probably braxton hicks. How long does it stay hard and how often does it get like that? Drink lots of water when it happens.
  • Is it mucus-like? Like other have said, clear mucus like is pretty normal. If you are still worried, set up an appt with your doc.