Anybody else waiting on an ultrasound yet?

edited May 2011 in October 2011
I feel like everyone here found out the gender already. I am anxiously awaiting our ultrasound, it is scheduled for Wednesday!!! We have a G B G, so a boy would be fun but we totally don't care which gender the baby is. :) My expected due date is October 15.

So any others still waiting to find out?

Comments

• I'm due Oct 15 too! We went to a place called sneak a peek right before mothers day as a impatient gift lol. We found out girl but would have had to wait until the 27th this week to find out. I just couldn't wait... And I'm the patient one in the family lol! hope it does change!!!
  • Im due oct 7th, ill be 21w 5d when i go for.my ultrasound on 1st june :(
  • Im due oct 22 cant find out until 6/6
  • I'm due October 15th u/s is June 2nd
  • I'm due october 23rd Iv had to wait till this tuseday to find out. I have a feeling the next couple days are going to go buy excedingly slow to mock me haha.
  • I'm due Oct 24 and don't have my u/s till June 7 can't wait
  • I went this past week at 18wks, baby kept It's legs crossed so they couldn't tell me 100% so I have to wait til June 16th!
  • @firsttymemom that sucks :-( I'm sure you really wanted to see your lil one but at lest you get an extra ultrasound
  • I'm due oct 21 and ill finally know wednesday. It was so hard waiting on many occasions I was going to cheat but hubby kept me strong.
  • I'm due Oct 7, my next photo shoot for these babies is June 4. I hope they act right this time
  • I'm due Oct.11th, and I find out Friday!! I can't wait! :)
  • I due the very end of October, Oct 30th, and have to wait until June 13th.
  • I'm due oct. 20th and my u/s is Tuesday. It seems to take forever. I have already had 2 done. Because of me having my tubes tied. So they had to make sure the baby was okay. But now I get to find out what imn having.
  • I'm due october 13th and I find out on the 31st! X( can't wait no longer!
  • @alilboulding that's when my scan is and I'm due 23rd oct. Lol, so long for me to wait so I cheated and booked a private scan :D
  • Due Oct 25, ultrasound scheduled for June 10.. I have a 4yr old boy.. i would be beside myself if if is a girl... but happy for boy too.
  • Don't worry. I'm in the same boat. Due 10/8 and went for my level2 on Thursday the 18th. But of course my lil ones acting up! Upside down & backwards so the tech saw nothing!! So disappointed but I go back in 2 weeks on 6/1 for another one. Tech couldn't measure anything like the head or lungs or see gender but hoping the second u/s baby will be a little more cooperative.
  • I'm due 10/30 and my ultrasound us scheduled for June 3rd.
  • I'm due the 25th and I find out for sure on the 7th. I had an us last week, but baby didn't really want to show us anything. The dr said 80% girl...but I can't go shopping til it's 100% lol!
  • Due oct 14 have B B G my lil girl wants a sister but we don't care. Our ultrasound is tomm morning at 1045!
  • Due 11/12 and mine is Thursday...its unbearable to wait lol
  • Due nov 8th. Getting the ultrasound june 4th.. I feel like its taking forever!
  • Ill be five months when I have mine next Tuesday & I've been so anxious to know who's in there!
  • I'm due Oct 19th and we find out tomorrow!! Hoping for a boy since we have a daughter that will be three in July!
  • I'm due October 9th & won't find my babies gender out until June 7th.
  • @rawksy Good for you! These docs need to quit playing it by the books!
  • Omg..I'm due october 27 and I finally find out June 1st which still feels like forever..8 more days !!!! I even have an app on my home screen counting down !!
  • Due October 17th and my ultrasound is may 31st. My birthday is may 29th so
  • Best birthday present ever!!!
  • I'm due oct 30th and my apt is June 15th! I am SOOOOO impatient I want to go shopping but I don't want to buy things until I know if it's a boy or a girl!!