i hopppppe (update)

this is the start of labour .... for weeks now ive had light blood in my discarge..but theses last few days had few contractions i think weird pain senseation that get me flusted.
at the moment am getting a kinda period pain and when i wiped before an it was more blood with a tiny clot in it

(Am getting a sweep 2moro ahhhh am.scared
I rang midwife again today as she thinks am in slow labour so trying to kick start things 2moro)

Comments

• Still no baby
  • How far along are u?!?
  • 39 +3 still having light contractions and spotting
  • Hang in there Mama! Have you called your doctor or seen them and asked them about it?
  • I hope baby comes soon for you!
  • Oh awesome!! Good luck!!
  • Nope gt midwife weds .. don't really like docs or hostipal as long as am not doubleing over in pain and blood isn't a lot just kinda spotting and I can feel baby moving am goin to hang it out as long as I can .. hostipal is like 5 mins away 2 :)
  • you can always call just call l&d and ask. can you not call your midwife so maybe she could tell you if labors close?
  • She told me same really I've gt a contraction app that I've been timing them started 2 days ago bein 30mins apart lasting 30sec nw today starting early 15mins up to 45 sec an then earlier 7 to 8 mins apart lasting 1 min but seemed to have cleared now grrrr most be slow labour :(
  • i'm sorry hun just stay active.
  • @Angelsmommy thanks I will try lol so hard to walk tho
  • I bet hun but they say inactivity can slow labor and I know you don't want it to go any slower!!
  • So I have a sweep 2moro

Been having contractions on and off alllllll day grrrr never slept last night couldn't nap in the day because they kept waking me up ..... but now laying in bed and timing them there hitting 5mins apart 45sec to a min ... not to much pain just a sensation that's weird .... do u think should just wait see how things progress
  • Id call the midwife and ask
  • It's midnight here I keep on timing do u think as only been doing it for about 20 mins
  • Sound like ur almost there
  • I think once its 3-4 MIN apart
  • They say 5 min apart lastin an hr, to go in
  • Lastin a min.. Not an hr
  • Thanks,ladies goin keep timing them for little while longer an maybe see if I can get any sleep if NT am goin ring midwife and wake bd up lol I hope so in a way its time but also not I have so much to do 2moro
  • stilll noooo child grrrrrrrrrrrr