Nervous - Update as of 6-22

Tomorrow I have my ultrasound to investigate and hopefully get some answers to the two cyst/tumors on the placenta that were found at my ultrasound two weeks ago. (I have had ultrasounds every 2 weeks since about 12 wks d/t other complications.) I really am hoping they are nothing that will hurt the baby! I cant sleep, but at least I have my husband snoring next to me and my daughter snuggled in tight bc of the thunderstorm.....now if I could sleep :/

** The doctor said there are three cystic like formations on the placenta still. (i thought there were only 2 but they said there were 3 last time too.) They have not grown in the past two weeks! Mason looks good and is getting appropriate blood flow and oxygen from the placenta and is over 3 pounds now! I have to keep going every two weeks to measure them and keep an eye on things :) Somewhat relieved now and hoping this insomnia will back off a bit.
++ 6-8, At my ultrasound today my doctor seemed much more concerned than she has let on so far. Shes worried the cyst like formations on the placenta are a rare form of some word I can not remember (yes I am a nurse lol). Anyways, his growth slowed down and is now only in the 34th percentile. She was calling my regular OB dr. to have him set up nonstress tests to see how my baby is handling everything in there. So now, just waiting to here when my tests will be scheduled.++
- I had my non-stress today and it was a reactive test, which means baby cooperated and his heart rate responded appropriately to movement and such :) Dr. said we will cont. these tests weekly. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers!

6-22 UPDATE
I had my regular Ob appt today along with another non stress test. Non stress test was reactive so th ats good! Bad news is I am only measuring 28 weeks now at 34.5 weeks. At my last appt at 32.5w I measured 30 weeks. I have an ultrasound tomorrow. I wish my husband was in town :( This has been a hell of a week.

Comments