Have an app sheduled to find out sex today!Update its a....

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
So excited i finally get to find out what im having, im 19 and 3 days. My app is until 2:15 cant wait! Im secretly leaning more towards a boy:)

Comments

• Good luck to you! Today is my day too im excited as well. Sprinkling blue baby dust for both of us ******** bt even more tht no matter what they're healthy
  • edited May 2011
    Yes healthy babys! This is my first and 19 so u might imagine im surprised and honestly i cant believe im going to have a baby in the first place:)
  • I kno what u mean im 23 & ths is my 2nd bt my 1st is still in diapers (yikes) so im taking in alot with work & school ima be tired momma lol
  • Good luck! I was supposed to find out last Thursday but baby was being modest. I was totally bummed! So I scheduled an appt. with an imaging center to do the 3D/4D this Thursday. I hope baby cooperates for you ladies!
  • @OctMommy I hope so too i think this is the first time in my life that im going to want my child to show off their goodies;)
  • Super excited for you! I find out tomorrow morning: ) grabbed the first appointment of the day!! Let us know how it goes!
  • @marabel I know! My mom said in 16 years you'll be wanting it to keep its legs shut!
  • Lucky!!!! Make sure you drink oj or something to make baby move around a lot...
  • Good luck! I am 19w3d also and find out tomm if baby cooperates! My appt is 10:45 in the morning. My daughter is hoping for a sister as she has 2 brothers already
  • Sure will im super excited! 2 more hours:)
  • edited May 2011
    Best of luck n do let us know
  • @marabel any news yet??
  • Its a girl!!!!! Sorry i took long to update, but im so happy and excited! She was so not shy and im so in love with her:)
  • Congrats!
  • @OctMommy its a princess!
  • Awe how precious Congrats :)
  • congrats
  • Thank you shes so precious her lips are full like her daddy and her nose is little like mine and she looks healthy so i coudnt ask for more
  • Aaww congratulations I still dnt kno my baby was totally camera shy we kudnt
  • See anything so I go back nxt tues
  • Wow lol wat happened there darn too dang smart phones
  • Wow! Congrats =) welcome to the princess club! When are you do???
  • @supermom405 my baby girl at first was being shy because the tech also did a 3D scan and she kept on putting her little hand over her face so we had to poke her a couple times but she had her little legs wide open;)
  • Congratulations!
  • @mommy_yaya Thank you im due Oct 14 she mesuring right exacly, honestly i never thought id be in the princess club because everything from the chinese calendar to the old wives tales said it was a boy even everyone would tell me its a boy so when we found out i was so happy!
  • Congrats!
  • @marabel lucky you I hope tues my baby is wide & proud