brag bout it :)

edited May 2011 in Second pregnancy
I love my guys. My hubby is my best friend and even when he makes me mad (like yesterday) I'm so thankful for our relationship. My 6 yr old son, Payten, is literally the sweetest most helpful little man in the world. Very smart and bright, always happy and responsible. Family members actually beg me to let them watch my son. I have 2 dogs that cheer me up, penny is 11 yr old coon mix, Phoenix is a 2 yr old pretty girl german shepard. My 2 cats are crazy, prissy teddy (girl) and peppy la pew (boy) both under a yr. My home is small, but it's ours and I'm close with my family who are all within 5-15 min of where we live. Oh and I absolutely love my prego body, even if it hurts, I'm so happy I've only gained boobs and belly. I'm not rich but I am happy.. And my guys are my world, cant wait til our lil princess is here with us in the next month :)

So cmon ladies brag bout ur lives :)

Comments

• Awesome thread :)
    My husband and I are best friends too. I've never met someone I could be with 24/7 without needing to take a break. When he does piss me off (which is hardly ever) I just tell him he's being a dick and he lays off. He spoils me like I'm his Queen Victoria.
    As much as I don't like the weight gain and aches of pregnancy, I'm happy I'm not puking anymore! I love feeling our son roll and kick. I love the fact that my tiny boobs are starting to look like real boobies too :D My belly really looks pregnant now too, not just in that awkward stage where I could just be chunky.
    I love the fact that my husband's ex wife isn't crazy or jealous. They were friends before they had kids and they still care about each other, they just realize that they aren't relationship material. My husband's son and daughter with her are beautiful smart kind kids and I'm happy that they're excited for the baby. I haven't met Teddi yet, but Raistlin and I met last summer and he likes me. I gave Teddi my ipod touch for Christmas, so I think I've already got some good stepmom points ;)
  • @victoria :) I think you def have good step mom points. That's awesome that your hubby treats you like royalty! Great things to brag about :)
  • I love that I had my first child naturally and I am extremely educated about prenancy and birth. My friends and family call me the birth guru and ask me all sorts of questions. I am so proud and passionate about the choices i made with my first pregnancy and now with my second. My husband was the most phenominal pregnancy, labour, and delivery support, he was like a doula, nothing grosses him out or scares him. He takes incredible care of me and my daughter. He read all the baby books I asked him to and comes to all my prenatals with a list of questions for the midwife. we are so excited for our home water birth this time. It's nice to brag a bit about it. THanks for the opportunity!
  • I'm just all around happy. Truly blessed! ;;)
  • @babyrosalee :) you def have something to brag bout. And having pride in your choices is such a good thing to hear. Congratulations

@blueberrysmom awe I hope your always happy :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Awww I love this post :) my bf is amazing.he supports me and takes care of me.he gets on my nerves sometimes but what husband/bf doesn't do that. He's caring.no one have ever treated me like he has before.I can say that I'm happy that I'm having a child with him.I wouldn't want that with anyone else :)
  • @mommy2isaiah&;giselle awe :) how is your new home coming btw. I haven't heard anything since you came back :)

@excitedforbaby I'm so happy to hear about good relationships :D glad your man is a good one

And I'm happy people enjoy this post. I try to stay positive :P
  • Lol wel that's good but never having to wait to pee must be ahhhhh-mazing :P @mommy2isaiah&;giselle
  • @mommy2isaiah&;giselle awe I so agree with you. I have less than a month left, and I'm tired of hearing how huge I am :P maybe ur man will give you a much needed foot massage ;)
  • I had the most perfect baby on Monday and even just thinking about how much I love her makes me cry, which is why I'm crying now! :X
  • @hiannaaa awe congrats sweetie :)

@mommy2isaiah&;giselle smart man
  • @mommy2isaiah&;giselle omg it's incredible isn't it? We are so lucky.