Any September Mommie's Have Their Baby Shower Already?

Comments

• @cgm1113 its a girl and I'm very anti theme haha so all I know is my colors are pink and tangerine
  • Im due sept 16th an i plan on havin my shower on august 8th which is my bday.I havnt startd planning yet but ik i need 2 get on it kuz my little man mite come early lik his big sis did
  • Due sept.25th haveing my shower first week of aug. It's a boy.my mom and best friend are planning it doing a jungle theme like his room.
  • I'm having mine July 16th and I'm due on September 10th
  • im having mine in july or august
  • I have one on the 4th of July and another on 31 of July. I'm due on Sept 11.
  • I'm due Sept 30th and mine is July 9th....my colors are pink n yellow
  • Having minds July 30 am due September 22. It's already being planned :) cant wait
  • Im having mines aug 20 n im due sept 22.....im excited :D
  • Im having mine aug 6th and I am due sep 17th L-) can't wait so excited
  • @Angie87 im having mines July 30th as well and im due Sept 21st ..

CANT WAIT so excited!!
  • @ahendricks09 Were only a day apart :) . I know I hope it comes fast
  • @angie87 yea i know even though i know my lil angel is going to come early smh . and 2 of my best friends are coming over nxt week so we can start finalizing and shopping for the baby shower ..

Are you having a boy or girl and what theme are you doing?
  • edited May 2011
    @ahendricks09 That's going to be fun. Am having a boy and going with a safari theme . I wanted to just do lions but couldn't find just lions. The colors are gonna be a light green and brown.
    What r u having and theme?
  • edited May 2011
    Mine is July 24th , I'm also due Sept.30th but my friends make fun of me because they say that I'm planning a wedding since I'm soo over the top , I feel sorry for my husband $$$$$$ lol
  • I'm having more than one, first one is beginning of June- in two weeks! :)
  • edited May 2011
    Mine is June 4th I'm trying to have it before me aunt has her baby shes already dialated to a two I'm due the 20th
  • Im due september 9th and my mom is having my shower july 24th :( its so far away!
  • edited June 2011
    @angie87 sorry im really late never saw this .. but im having a girl . i wanted to do a jungle theme (im not a girly girl) then thought just monkeys then i thought just giraffes but now i think im not going to do a theme and just do colors purple lime green and white its cheaper because i can get most of the decor at the dollar store.. after all the date change im having my shower 8/6/11
  • I'm having mine august 20 and my due date is sep.2.
  • Nope im having mine july or aug
  • Im due sept 15 but having my shower july 3rd!! Cant wait!!!!!
  • I'm due September 22 but not having my shower til August 21. N registering in July
  • My baby shower is July 16th EDD September 19th
  • edited June 2011
    I have my baby boy ... Sept 3... and having my shower July 30 .. I guess its late so much goin on in july!! Plus me and my hubby both have very big family's so its been the talk on both familys thats the only place I really like that can hold both of our family's .and I'm one of those ppl like to do everything on my own . so I brought the baby a lot of stuff already so everything will be extra I start buying huggies at 3months I came home with 3boxes and a boxes a wipes now my room full .everyone thinks I'm crazy but I take care my owe than everyone else things will be more..!! Hubby think I should stop shopping and wait till the baby shower so I want have double of everything .. but its so hard I wish u guys the best on you guys baby shower.. :X O:)
  • Im 27 weeks due sept 14 and had one last month, may 26. Im in the army and my unit deploys earlier july and so does my husband. So I had one before everything got busy and everyone left to visit family before deployment. But I might have another when we go to visit his family in Florida this week. My babies room is almost complete and I have began nesting and all I want to do it buy her stuff and get everything perfect.
  • Im due sept 1st, im havin my shower june 26th
  • Due september 10th and have no idea when my shower will be (its going to be a surprise), i just wish they had it already! I cant wait, im getting soo anxious! If i don't hear anything soon im planning it myself!
  • Mine is this weekend and im due sept11. So excited for the shower :)