My sister is soooo immature.

edited May 2011 in Pregnant
Shes going to be 27 this august and im only 22 but ever since we were little girls she has always been the immature one. Infact many people have told us that they thought I was the older sister bc of my personality.

Shes just so unbearable. Shes getting married next month and didnt pay for singe thing, thats accounting for her fiance as well. All she talks about is how its all about her, and how shes a bridezilla, etc. This has been going on since her engagement last year. Well around Aug of last year she started saying that she was pregnant bc she had morning sickness and the works. I didnt really believe her bc I know her, shes a drama queen. She had taken tests too and they came out neg bit she kept saying it was just too early and eventually died down. Then in Dec I find out Im pregnant. I wasnt planning it but I was happy and I thought very hard and long about it. BUT around that she had started the whole pregnancy symptoms again just to find out she wasnt and I was.

Shes was living in a house she was renting but lied to everyone telling them it was rent to own... so everyone was helping her out here and there bc unlike normal ppl who eat at home when theyre hungry and have a small budget she wanted to eat out with her fiance and thus were always short on bills bc they both eat like horses and like to treat themselvs to nice places. One time she even called my dad to go pay for her AFTER she had eaten a 40 dollar meal bc her card was rejected. Actually I dont think that was the first or ast time that happened. How embaressing is that? But she has nooo shame. Well they had to move out bc with my mom paying for her 250 dollar cable bill and her entire wedding she cant afford to rent a house.

BUT Im the one who everyone is ignoring. So that my stupid sister wont feel bad they never talk about my pregnancy. So that my sister can have her shit wedding Im the one who had to skimp on meals (i do have shame and dont like asking for help) for a couple of weeks bc our budget was low due to the birthing classes i thought were $40 perclass but werent so now I actually have food to eat while PREGNANT. They take her out to eat at restruants while im home eating ramen. Then she has the nerve to treat me like shit because I tell her the truth... like how a strapless wedding dress was a bad idea bc we have big breasts... only to buy it anyway and now they have to figure something out to keep it on her.

Ugh she is so selfish. She says shit like my sil doesnt deserve children but I dont know why she cant look in the mirror and see the mess that she really is instead of talking shit about other people.

I wish I could talk to her but she is the most stubbornly ignorant idiot I know. You cant anything through to her.