Mass mommys

edited May 2011 in USA moms
Where are all the mass moms??......I'm 25 weeks pregnant due september 4th I'm looking for a buddy near or close to worcester ma B-)

Comments

• ill be 36 weeks tomorrow, due june 22nd with my second baby, I live in western mass
  • @summergirl22 cool.... this is my first my guy has a 4 year old boy who i love as if he was my own
  • Good luck! I have a 5yr old son who couldnt be happier about having a baby sister, do you know what ur having yet? Is his son excited for the baby too?
  • @summergirl22 yeah were having a little girl B-) im so excited and happy, and yes hes very happy and very proud...... its funny because like 2 months before we found out i was pregnant he told us he wanted us to give him a little sister lol
  • I live in Boston Mass, 20 weeks due Oct 9

• @jnettep do you know what your having yet and is this your first?
  • @2ndbutfirst I'm not a hockey fan lol but I do love the Red Sox to bad this season started off so crappy
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @lil_buggie_3 cool is this your first.... do you know what you're having yet :)
  • @jewel yes this is my first and I am expecting a little boy :) what about you and how far along are you now? I just turned 20 weeks yesterday.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jewel aw thats so sweet :) my son found out he was going to be a big brother during my first ultrasound when I was 9 weeks, I take him to every doctors appt abd ultrasound, hes been excited since the moment he found out, it makes me that much more excited too
  • @jnettep i turned 25 weeks on sunday due sept 4 and yes this is my first im having a little girl.

@lil_buggie_3 congrats i bet shes going to be spoiled since shes the only girl lol

@summergirl22 thats great i wish i could take nick with me but we dont have him living with us full time yet so he hasnt even been to an ultrasound yet :(
  • @jewel well you could always show him the ultrasound pictures :)
  • Aww Congrats! :)

• @summergirl22 good idea.... we get him this friday :) ill be sure to show him his baby sis .....stay in touch

@jnettep we should keep in touch B-)
  • K good luck :)
  • @summergirl22 good luck to you too >:D<
  • Ugh. Makes me miss home... I'm from western mass but lived just outside of Boston for a few years getting my second degree... :) can't wait to go back and visit in July!!
  • Yes we should! Do you already know where your planning on having your baby?

• @jnettep i have no idea yet lol maybe umass memorial in worcester, how about you... do you know where you would like to go?
  • Oh cool, is that the nearest hospital to you? I'm thinking about Brigham and Womens Hospital in Boston.
  • @jnettep well theres a few around but thats the only one i had done research on im trying to convice my guy to let me go to women and infants in providence ri because thats were my mid wife is out of but its like an hour away from us