Lauren Ava Foresee

edited May 2011 in October 2011
I just love her name. :) daddy chose her first name, I chose her middle name. :)

Comments

• That's beautiful! Its sweet you guys chose it together. My little mans name is Christian Michael.
  • Aww. I like your little man's name too! :( It won't go out of trend ever! :)
  • Lol my name is lauren nicole:) lauren ava is much prettier tho.
  • Lauren Nicole ain't too bad either. Lol. :) I like your name too. :) what are you having? Any names picked out? :)
  • love it
  • THANKS!! O:)
  • oh. What did I do. Lol that Smiley...
  • @MrsForesee ty and having a little girl named kennedy monroe sandlin:) due aug 23rd. And your dd?
  • Away it's your screen name. Classy name too. :) I have two due dates. September 23 and October 1st. Lol. It's a long story but yeah. My ob goes by October 1st.
  • Congratz!!! and yay for pink bumps:)
  • Yay!! Pink bumps!!!! :X
  • Love the name but im somewhat partial. Lol- lauren
  • Me and the hubby chose lauren grace for our daughters name after our younger sisters
  • aww i like ..
    Ava Lupién White..mostly likely will be my daughters name...but my hunny hasn't said much ...and we cant think of any other name..well i can't.
  • @ocgirl I love names with special meanings! Plus that's real cute!
  • My Google search for Lupién wasn't successful. :( What does it mean or is a similar name?:) @Beatrice1436
  • That's a pretty name.. my daughter name is Ava liesse
  • @mamafn3 love it! :) When Lauren moves from our room to her room the theme is French and damask patterns. :)
  • That's pretty good luck to u and Ur baby girl
  • Its my middle name and my great grandmas..my mom would say its french for Betty..but idk anymore ..you know the stories your parents say when your younger..