16 weeks and dont feel pregnant?? HELP!!

edited May 2011 in November 2011
Is anyone feeling the same way?? I have no more symptoms...not really showing yet... r my babies ok?? Im having twins... so it makes me worry a bit more.... dont have appt til jun 1st...

Comments

• You can call your ob and ask them for an us. With twins you get more. Idk how big your supposed to look @ 16w with twins.
  • I'm almost 17 weeks with my first and I only have a little pouch. I had an ultrasound last week and the baby is perfect! Over the next four weeks the baby should grow six times over! We will be showing soon enough, lol.
  • I feel the same way I'm 15wks... no met sore breast I don't take to many naps anymore and I never had morning sickness but I was nauseated and that's no longer a problem either... if you worried contact your Dr. Just to get reassurance !!!
  • Don't worry I didn't feel pregnant til last week. I didn't have any symptoms or a baby bump. But going into preterm labor and staying in the hospital made my belly pop like crazy over last weekend when iwas there. And now I def feel preg cuz of my huge belly n tramautized belly button. I'm 24 weeks and finally feel preg
  • I only have a singleton but am just now feeling pregnant at 22 weeks. My lump is starting to round off and I know it's a girl. :) I think it took BOTH of those changes for me to actually feel pregnant.
  • I felt this way from 15_18weeks when I starred feeling baby move. Think it's pretty normal for that stage, but you are haveing twins so I would call doc.if your worried!
  • Welcome to the bliss of 2nd trimester! Enjoy it while it lasts cause once they start kicking they don't stop until they r out!
  • I'm 17 weeks tomorrow. I felt so good this week. Id be up all morning and day wanting to clean and run errands when just the week before I was super sick. I had a doctors appointment yesterday though and the doc said the baby was just as active as I was.
  • Thank you everyone i feel much better!! I dont want to bother the doc since my appt is next week.... but yea my breast dont hurt anymore and i dont feel nauseated... i jus feel regular lol so i guess im jus anxious and freaking out at the same time...
  • I'm 20 weeks not showing yet its starting to get hard but I don't feel prego either.. I don't get sick are any symptoms
  • No worries, I work at an ob office and everyone is really different. Some people walk in with big ole bellies and aren't far along, others walk in ready to give birth and can hardly tell their preggo, if u have concern call the doc but try not to worry too much
  • @ blooize thank you!! I guess I'm jus worried cause I'm having twins and everyone jus keeps saying I should be huge by now...
  • No problem, its easy to get paranoid when everyone has an opinion. Just follow ur natural feelings, u will know if somethings wrong and if ever a question call ur doc, that's what they r there for. Congrats on the twins!
  • Yea Ur right thank you!!
  • Good luck today
  • Yall are blessing im 18weeks and I bden feeling pregnant since week5 ):
  • Im 16 wks and im showing but I don't feel any movement and im not sick .. I get hunger pains and heartburn every now and then...and get tired at night .. but im worried cuz I don't feel movement yet and this is my second baby..I go to the doc Thursday but it seems so far away... my boobs aren't sore either ne more....