Dreams of my dead friend...(paranormal?)

edited May 2011 in Sleep
OMG... well for the past 3 weeks consecutively, I've been having some very vivid dreams of my childhood bestfriend who passed away last year August and the realness has just now began bothering me. In every dream everything about her is absolutely normal but we both know that she's gone and is just back to "visit" and she doesn't want me to tell her mom of her visits because of how badly her mom is still taking it. IDK if its just in my head but im starting to believe this girl is giving me a message for her mom in my dreams. I think of her everyday but never go to sleep with her being gone on my mind but it always just continues on from the last dream. I dont know if I like it anymore... Can pregnancy really manifest dreams of this nature or can it be some sort of sign? I dont wanna say anything to her mom and upset her but DAMN IT. She tells me so much in these dreams now...

I know more preglies are familiar with this and I can't find the post but I need help. seriously.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think you should talk to her mom. I've always believed that our loved ones find ways to communicate with us after they are gone. Maybe her mom would be comforted by talking with you.

My teenage nieces had a close friend who committed suicide earlier this year, and several of their friends say that she visits them when they sleep. They know it's her, because she talks to them but she never shows her face to them. It's kinda strange but all 10 of these kids are convinced that she really still visits.
  • Its ur friiend giving u a mgs from thE other side...go buy or check out these book from Sylvia broWn called life on the otherside..thse lady is good she comes on maurry n a lot of talk shows..remember what ur frieNds is doing saying ..r there certain colors that pop out to u or repeated over n over ..
  • @babyluv_3
    I remember the color purple. that's the color she was standing in when I first noticed her outside my house in this dream. she never scares me or tries to put fear in me. its like she just wants to come and have fun and party. I wish I could write the whole dream out. she's so real in them all and I just got off the phone with her mom and its crazy how similar things are that she tells me in dreams that are happening in reality.
  • @txmoorekat
    it really is her. everything correlates with what her mom has been dreaming. in all honesty im not big on paranormal things. always have left them alone and never tried to be involved. idk how to take this but I KNOW its her. everything matches and its so amazing and scary at the same time.... idk what to say. I talked to her mom though and she's happy I called.
  • edited May 2011
    purple is her orua ...did u tell her mom that u been dreaming of her...ask her in ur dreams what do you want...she would tell u!!! I had plenty of dreams of my dead family memberS n I asked themm n they showed me or told me to give a special mgs to someone n even told me tell them this that only they know about..n then they will know it was real cuz how would I know ..I bet u feel crazy but ur not its called astro travelliing ur. Really not asleep so the pysic lady says ur inn between worlds while ur soul leaves ur body n wonders n ur friend is the one there to met u