sitting at quest for the 3 hour glucose test....UPDATE

edited May 2011 in Second pregnancy
And I'm starving!! I was almost happy to drink that orange crap lol they're letting me sit away from the waiting room in this big recliner though, which is nice of them. Oh I hope this goes fast. Someone entertain me!! Lol

Oh and for everyone who failed the 1 hour, what you ate before could have affected it. She said carbs break down into sugar (ie: cereal, bread, pasta) all I ate before my 1 hour was 3 biscuits lmao

Comments

• La la la....
  • Lalala hope you don't go crazy, did you bring anything with you?
  • @mschop just my phone lol but I'm getting tired of holding it
  • Oh no you never know when pregly will be slow lol if I have to do the 3hr test they are going to think I'm moving in, book, laptop, and food so I can eat right after the test
  • @mschop ohhh what I wouldn't give for some food!! I haven't eaten since like 6:30 yesterday :(
  • I took my 1 hr yesterday just got a call that I failed :( , and I hadn't had anything to eat since 3 pm the day before.... go for my 3 hr tomorrow.... not looking forward to it.
  • 1 hr to go! I just slept for the last hr, and think I may sleep for this next one lol. She reclined my seat and I was out like a light!!
  • So my midwife just called me and only 1 of the 4 blood tests they did came back abnormal. So I probably don't have gestational diabetes, but they're gonna give me a diet to follow and run some more tests later on. I'm relieved and I know I've been eating like crap so its my fault lol