BOY BAND FAN & PROUD!! ARE YOU??

edited May 2011 in Just for Fun
After posting on another members discussion I got to wondering about everyone's musical taste.

I know there are women of all ages on this forum but I wanna know how many of you are like me?

I'm 27 & have no problem admitting that I am a true boy band fanatic!

New Kids On The Block (Joey)
Backstreet Boys (Brian)
98 Degrees (Jeff)
LFO (Devin & Brad) RIP Rich :(
*NSYNC (Lance, not afraid to admit I liked the gay one lol)
Westlife (Shane)
No Authority (Danny)

To this day I still blast their music from my stereo. I have seen all of them in concert numerous times (I've seen every BSB concert since 98) & I'm especially looking forward to the NKOTBSB tour this summer!

What's your fave boy band? Who was your fave member? Some of your fave songs?

Comments

• Yes im 18 but i dont care! Haha

I like The wanted- heart vacancy
    Jls - clowning
    Westlife - mosy of the songs
    Loved Busted before they split - 3am
    mcfly

Im from the uk so not sire if uve heard of many of them, check um out :D
  • @louisesfirstbaba I've only heard of Westlife. Whenever I get a computer & internet I'll have to look up the other bands as well.
  • Worlds biggest *NSYNC fan here!
  • I'm 27 too & I still jam out to my boy bands:) Lol...Next month the NKOTBSB tour is coming & I'm going to be 7 1/2 mos pregnant but you can bet I'm going to be there!! I got my ticket as a Christmas present & cried...Oh yeah, die hard fan of both:) Lol

Have to add one more to your list...Hanson!!! I was obsessed for a while w/ Taylor:) Haha!
  • @cajunmom I was never a Hanson fan. Where do you live? They come here June 26 & I almost bought vip tickets with my tax money but I settled for lower level. I'm bummed Kevin is no longer around I miss him.
  • @finallyamomma how old are, where you from & how far along you?
  • @StarKrayzie I Live in Lafayette, La. When the tour dates released, I was so excited they were coming here! We usually have to drive to New Orleans for all the good concerts but they're coming to us:) Would've sucked to have to go to New Orleans pregnant! Couldn't see me waddling down Bourbon hot as hell & not able to drink or party:( Lol
  • Im goin to see new kids and bsb tomorrow..cant wait :) brian was always my fave too
  • @StarKrayzie Im 24 so I grew up right at high point when boybands were the biggest thing! Im from New Mexico and 28 weeks along!
  • I was pregnant w/ my daughter the last time I saw BSB & I found out I was pregnant w/ my son the day before I saw NKOTB & I find it odd that I'll be 8m along w/ my daughter & get to see them perform together!!

(The day of the NKOTB concert was the same day Michael Jackson died)

@mybambina28 I'm so jealous I have to wait another month. You'll have to let me know how awesome the show is.
  • Will do :) this will be the 3rd time I see bsb. Obsessed wasnt.the word lol I actually met 98° and no authority on the all that tour.
  • @mybambina28 I can't count how many times I've seen them. That's so funny cuz I did too!!! I got a picture of Danny that makes me melt still to this day :)
  • I love nkotb!
  • Bsb all the way! And I was obsessed with nick.
  • Hey girly went to the concert last night and it was amazing!
  • I'm still a fan of my boy bands and I'm 26. My all time favorite is BSB. I loved Nick and Brian. I also liked N Sync (Justin), 98 Degrees (Drew), and NKOTB (Jordan). I'm still not sure if I'll be able to go to the NKOTBSB concert next month. It's about 4 hours away and I'll be 6 1/2 months pregnant. I'm trying to find someone to go with me because my best friend is due to have her baby 4 days later, but she will probably have had him before the concert.